Home

Old 12-10-2015, 02:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Content

So this weeks TBT is pretty lame.

I really think that they should reconsider their release schedule. By the time all the good players come out, no one will be playing anymore.

Card Release Schedueles:
TBT should always have one high end player.

FBF should be Flashback Moments of current and historic players and added to moment packs. To not create duplicate players. They should only add that players most memorable flashback moment. Then add playoff moments later in the year.

Historic Packs should be included in the game.

Rewards:
For the love of God give us a diamond reward for collecting the team balls at least...

Bring back collection rewards for MVP, DPOTY, ROTY...

I like the Dyanamc Card ideas, but some cards are being overlooked.

Game Modes:

Instead of having RTTP with restrictions, give us three tiers with different rewards on each tier that are worth while.

Gauntlet: let us be able to set up a friends only blacktop like mode. With team up and stuff like that.

Tournaments: Bring back the online tournaments for reward players. Like they had in 2k14 with curry, pippen and Iverson

challenges: what happened to the free rewards??? It's pointless to do them now with the MT rewards being so low.

Please share your thoughts and make your voices be heard
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2015, 02:35 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Content

I wish this mode was more like MUT.

IF YOU PAY REAL MONEY FOR "cards/players" you should be able to use them however you see fit with 0 restriction. I'm not one of those people who can't get to the 1st seed. In the first seed now for the 3rd time with no Ewing 😕 (But anyways)

WHAT ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE WHO CANT MAKE IT TO THE 4TH SEED....

All you guys have a friend who spent a lot of money on the game. Pre- order
100 dollars worth of packs day one. And can get out the 7th seed. Does 2k REALLY think they are going to play MYTEAM next year.

2k needs to look at madden. They let you play with whoever DAY 1. Separate the competition by tier. And let us play SEASONS with a GOAL or HOPE of a championship.

WE SPEND 100's of DOLLARS for amethyst card that MOST PEOPLE WHO PLAY THIS GAME (12-25) have never heard of, seen play, or could appreciate. I was born in 76 so I WANT the card. Cause ALL I run is old school players or old school teams.

WHERE ARE MY OLD SCHOOL PLAYERS AT???? It's sad. DECEMBER and we don't have any DIAMOND CARDS. If Chef Curry wasn't beasting so hard. We wouldn't have that.

I don't get this mode anymore. No challenges to REALLY make MT. madden lets you at least get a quarter mil MUT COINS from ONE ROW of their NFL JOURNEY SOLO CHALLENGES.

The sets or collections in this mode is sad. And the fact that you can RESELL the cards after completing the set KILLS the auction market.

THEY NEED TO GIVE REAL REWARDS. SETS AND COLLECTIONS FOR REAALY HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS THAT WE CAN SELL.

Like a Magic Johnson set. We collect the 16 best lakers. After we put them into the set. They GO AWAY, not only do you need those 16 players you would need 4 other special cards to compete the Magic Johnson set.

It's enough legends and MOMENTS players that their would be a whole new dynamic to the auction house and to the game period.

Plain and simple.
IF YOU COULD WIN THE NBA TITLE WOTH YOUR MYTEAM. EVERYONE WOULD PLAY THIS ALL YEAR AROUND.

PLEASE FIX THIS 2k. This is my favorite game mode. But might not buy the game next year if it's the same old RTTP. PlayStation VR is coming. And I'm not spending my money for the same RTTP I've played since this mode came out.

CHAMPIONSHIPS PLEASE
Old 12-10-2015, 03:10 PM   #3
MVP

who are the TBT players today? Last week was weak. Pardon the pun.
Old 12-10-2015, 03:30 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
who are the TBT players today? Last week was weak. Pardon the pun.

Goran Dragic, Jarrett Jack and Elton Brand
Old 12-10-2015, 03:59 PM   #5
Rookie

I guess TBT won't be exciting for a while. They are hoarding the better cards for later in the yr.

Its not even Brand the yr he was beasting with the Clippers.

Not worth buying packs.

At least fix the badges

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2015, 04:23 PM   #6
MVP

why wait though? there is no shortage of superstars.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:11 PM   #7
Pro

they should just stop releasing weekly tbt players. They are just overdoing the tbt by trying to meet the 3 new tbt quota. Same for historic, they should all be available. They should only promote amythest and diamonds being added. This weekly quota is just making them release trash.

Just let players pull tbt packs, no need to add trash players. That is not new content when there is so many duplicate players planned.

All this effort can be put into making better mt challenges or challenges for reward players.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:47 PM   #8
Rookie

SugeKnight's Arena

OVR: 1

How they gonna release a 2011 Elton Brand? LMAO
Atleast give us the Clippers version or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »