Home

Madden PS2 2015-16 Rosters/Franchise Updates

This is a discussion on Madden PS2 2015-16 Rosters/Franchise Updates within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2016, 05:01 PM   #1
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden PS2 2015-16 Rosters/Franchise Updates

Here's a collection of Madden NFL Football updates for Playstation 2.

This includes:

2015 NFL season rosters (based on RogerJinx FootballFreaks roster & PS3 EA rosters/ratings)
Updated Los Angeles Rams franchise including relocated team to LA (not just name change)
Updated 2015 coaching staff
Updated playbooks for coaches
Updated Stadium names
2015 NFL Schedule
NFL Draft Pick trades
Normalized 2016 Salaries for respective game.
And MORE!

Available for Madden 06, Madden 08 and Madden 12.

I also have NCAA 06 and NCAA 11 rosters for PS2 available in the NCAA Football Rosters forum!

To change team ownership to just 1 team, you need to go to the off-season and go to Staffing in the Ownership menu. If you want to start off a franchise with just one team do this:

Download NZA Madden Editor. Extract out the franchise save using PS2 Save Builder. Then add a ".FRA" extension to the save, and open it in NZA Madden Editor. Then open up the Franchise menu and pick your team. Save, remove the extension, and reload the save.

Updated March 27, 2016
Madden 06 Franchise save was updated. Game starts at Week 1 Regular Season now. Please note that the CPU is dumb, so you may have to help them adjust rosters for the Broncos, Jets, etc when it "stops" simming. Sometimes just re-simming will fix it, but you may have to help them with their roster management. Check the Breakdown screen to see what they're missing. After Season 1, you can change ownership to just YOUR team and then it should all be fixed after that.

If the sim stops without a prompt, its because the team is either out of cap space or has 55 spots on the roster and you need to cut somebody, or multiple people.

If the sim stops with a prompt about no cap space, it's probably wrong and you just sim again and it'll work. no clue. really.

For Jets in Week 1, I release Steven Ridley and one of their DBs. You can choose what makes sense for you.

This may affect the other franchises for 08/12 too. My mistake if it is. I don't plan on updating it unless people are interested because I don't play it. So let me know.

More info at http://www.AntDroid.net

Videos Previews:

Madden 06 Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq2q-CZc7EU

Madden 08 Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_57199IBr0

Madden 12 demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxILUMV1LGk

Los Angeles Rams demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBNKe7oZYmU

- - -

The files are in ActionReplay MAX format or PSU. Use PS2 SaveBuilder or PS2 SaveConverter to convert to a different format if necessary.

---

How to Import NCAA 06 Draft Class to Madden 12

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...5&postcount=34
Attached Files
File Type: zip Madden08-PS2-2015v2.zip (651.1 KB, 99 views)
File Type: zip madden12-PS2-2015v2.zip (625.1 KB, 121 views)
File Type: zip Madden06-PS2-2015-v2.zip (1.24 MB, 109 views)

Last edited by antdroid; 05-16-2016 at 07:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2016, 04:44 PM   #2
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Re: Madden PS2 2015-16 Rosters/Franchise Updates

Brock pointed out an issue with Madden 06 Franchise save. I determined the issue and am finishing up the fix now. I hope it doesnt translate to the other games as well. It's a stupid mistake by me because I fixed this for PSP and forgot about it here.... but let me know if anyone wants to fix it for other titles because I'm planning on using Madden 06 as my primary game for PS2.

Edit: Updated see Post #1, and read the red text!

Last edited by antdroid; 03-27-2016 at 05:07 PM.
Old 03-27-2016, 06:01 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
Brock pointed out an issue with Madden 06 Franchise save. I determined the issue and am finishing up the fix now. I hope it doesnt translate to the other games as well. It's a stupid mistake by me because I fixed this for PSP and forgot about it here.... but let me know if anyone wants to fix it for other titles because I'm planning on using Madden 06 as my primary game for PS2.

Edit: Updated see Post #1, and read the red text!
Thanks. I'll try it out later.
Old 03-27-2016, 07:10 PM   #4
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Thanks. I'll try it out later.
Awesome. Let me know how it goes. I simmed the first season and partly through the off-season and it worked. There was a LOT of assistance needed for CPUs though.

Some things I learned:

cut some players off Jets, Broncos, Browns.
All the other teams, when prompted, just keep simming. It should work most of the time - if not, then manually cut a player or so.

If it's annoying, you can try to use NZA Madden Editor to play as one team from the start. I had issues with this in the past on PSP though as the CPU is still brain dead on first season. After year 1, they are smart again.
Old 03-28-2016, 06:16 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 9

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I cut a couple of players from those teams and even set the assistance to user for fill rosters and sign free-agents. Everytime I try to sim the jets/browns game the game tries to sign free agents and it crashes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2016, 08:29 AM   #6
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Are you using PS2 console or emulator?

I did my simming in my emulator yesterday because it runs faster, but I can try again on my actual console after work tonight if I have time.
Old 03-28-2016, 01:59 PM   #7
Rookie

ybtherockstar's Arena

OVR: 6

You wouldn't happen to have 2011-12 end of season roster updates from M12 on PS2 would you?

These are fantastic by the way! Thanks for doing this !
Old 03-28-2016, 02:21 PM   #8
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybtherockstar
You wouldn't happen to have 2011-12 end of season roster updates from M12 on PS2 would you?

These are fantastic by the way! Thanks for doing this !
I do not, but if someone found any PS2, PSP, or PC madden save that is along the lines of what you're asking for, it can be converted over.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »