Home

MXGP 2 Things what should be fixed.

This is a discussion on MXGP 2 Things what should be fixed. within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2016, 09:28 AM   #1
Rookie

gurkis19's Arena

OVR: 0
MXGP 2 Things what should be fixed.

Hey all. I thought that there is maybe some things you have discovered and wanted to write about.
Maybe there is a developer who would see this thread and make notes on what they have done wrong and fix it in upcoming patches.

Gameplay
1.Fix MX2 rider skill levels.
Current mx2 world champion Tim Gajser just can't seem to stay on his bike and finish the race in top 10 let alone in top 3. Have done dozens of races and the same thing occurs every time. He looks like an amateur in the game which is honestly pretty bad.

Dylan Ferrandis is the other guy who in the game can't even make top 15. But in real life he is the closest rider to Jeffrey Herlings there is. They both are on another level than anybody else in there. Even Gajser.

Presentation.
One of the most unrealistic things in presentation is DIRT ON BIKE AND RIDERS. To be honest with you that is ridiculous. Doesn't matter what track. what surface it's 3 corners and you are all in mud. It looks like he just rode through pile of crap. It looks terrible. you can ride 20 kph around the Losail Where it's impossible to get mud on everything. Just make it a little bit of sand show up on bike and rider and it's will be alright. But not like this.

MX2 Red Bul KTM Team.
Looks like KTM have borrowed rotors and hubs from yamaha team. They should be totally different model and ORANGE. You have to be completely blind not to see that. Just look at Herlings bike and you will understand.
Jonass needs alpinestars neckbrace.

SOUNDS
This is where it's obvious and gamebreaking. This is what's ruining this amazing game. Have no fun riding around with a vacuum cleaners. MX2 bikes sound especially bad. They should hire DIrt Rally sound team. Because what they produced is laughable. And is basically in every single developers game they have made, MotoGP, WRC etc.

If you guys see something else to say, write it down and let's get developers to see this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2016, 09:00 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: MXGP 2 Things what should be fixed.

I would like to see them make some improvement with the sound of the bikes as well however I don't see it as a game breaker.

This game is a big step up this year.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:39 AM   #3
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Yeah the sound of the bikes isn't a huge problem for me. I think this game is near perfect. I'm having incredible races. I gone complete laps with an A.I. rider ride by my side, clean no contact racing, very well done. The only thing I'd like to see them add is some wet weather occasionally , and when you crash you should have to get up and run to the bike and get on to get going again.

Oh and if you want the developers to see your suggestions you should go to their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/MXGPVideogame/?fref=ts
Old 04-23-2016, 07:57 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Yeah the sound of the bikes isn't a huge problem for me. I think this game is near perfect. I'm having incredible races. I gone complete laps with an A.I. rider ride by my side, clean no contact racing, very well done. The only thing I'd like to see them add is some wet weather occasionally , and when you crash you should have to get up and run to the bike and get on to get going again.

Oh and if you want the developers to see your suggestions you should go to their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/MXGPVideogame/?fref=ts
Good points...I didn't think of the weather thing that would be a nice area to improve.
Old 04-24-2016, 11:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Finally got the game, and it is a huge improvement over the last one. I am liking it alot. I like the way the bike can hold in the berms, there is more bar banging, and when I do go down, I often take down an AI guy with me. Used to bother me in the last version where I was the only one who went down. AI also seems better in terms of bumping and racing you, like they seem to react to you better, where in the last version they were very robotic. So far I am really liking the game, and there is a ton to do.

Things I noticed that need improvement after only a few races.

Sounds, obvious, and needs to be addressed in the next version.

Framerate - Not sure what everyone is playing on, but I am seeing a noticeable framerate drop on the Xbox One. Some tracks it's really bad.

The tracks are pretty darned smooth. to me it is definitely not translating the feeling of dirt riding. And forget the sand tracks, they are way too smooth also. The track need to be ALOT rougher.

The AI riders don't lean over very much in the corners. When I am in a group of them, my rider makes a nice low turn, and the AI riders lean just a tad, and out turn me. Just looks kind of weird.

I was having the problem where you turn inside of the AI, and automatically go down while they keep going like nothing happened. Then I realized that if you left off the gas when you are inside them you will just bump each other with no crash, so maybe that will help some who are having that problem.

Leaderboards - How the hell are people turning 1:34's at Valkensward? somethings not right there...

Overall loving the game so far though. Will post more when I put some more time in.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »