Home

2016 NBA Draft Class (REAL and UPDATED prospects) [XBOX ONE]

This is a discussion on 2016 NBA Draft Class (REAL and UPDATED prospects) [XBOX ONE] within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2016, 10:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2016 NBA Draft Class (REAL and UPDATED prospects) [XBOX ONE]

THE ONLY 100% ACCURATE 2016 DRAFT CLASS FOR NBA 2K16 IS HERE!

After Draft Night, I spent a lot of time looking for a realistic and updated Draft Class on 2Kshare.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any file that satisfied me, despite a lot of the files claim to have "real prospects", but they all miss some major guys or have players that weren't actually in the 2016 Draft (Rabb, Briscoe, Newman, etc).

So, I decided to create one myself, starting from a previous DC I made editing a random draft class I found, edited as to complement the SIMWORLD roster that I used for my MyLeague.

So, if you're desperately searching for a Draft Class that includes all the prospects that were ACTUALLY drafted this year, look no more!

GT:sniapeko
File Name: real2016

This is the only Class that includes ALL the players that were drafted this year. I concentrate much more on the ratings and tendencies side of a player, so you'll probably find that some of the players might not look exactly like their real life counterpart, but they look more than fair to me.

The ratings and tendencies are made following the SIMWORLD Team roster, so this Class might not play extremely well with the default 2K roster. You just need to use the SIMWORLD roster, which is the best one out there in my opinion by the way.

Any feedback is welcomed! And also anyone who would like to help with the faces that you think are wrong, just hit me up!
Enjoy!

Last edited by sniapeko; 07-03-2016 at 08:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2016, 03:25 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2016 NBA Draft Class (REAL and UPDATED prospects) [XBOX ONE]

File updated!
66 total prospects now (I ended up doing a lot of guys who went undrafted), about 12 to go!
Old 07-03-2016, 08:21 AM   #3
Rookie

Update is out!
Only 3 more players to add! Paul Zipser (pick 48), Daniel Hamilton (pick 56) and Isaiah Cousins (pick 59)
Old 07-03-2016, 03:31 PM   #4
Rookie

Final update is up!

The class officially contains ALL the 60 players drafted in 2016, PLUS:

Perry Ellis
Troy Williams
Gary Payton II
Robert Carter
Dorian Finney-Smith
Wayne Selden Jr
Kyle Wiltjer
Damion Lee
Alex Poythress
Aleksandar Vezenkov
Tim Quarterman
Danuel House
Zach Auguste
Kaleb Tarczewski
Ron Baker
Danilo Fuzaro
Moussa Diagne
Shawn Long

for a grand total of 78 REAL players. I dare anyone to find another file like this one.
Old 07-04-2016, 01:58 PM   #5
Rookie

These are great! All drafted players are in, and many of the free agents. And they are setup for simworld, great! Used them in myleague.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2016, 12:01 PM   #6
Rookie

Nice work, but I need Bryn Forbes and Ryan Arcidiancono.
Old 07-14-2016, 01:32 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKROBES
Nice work, but I need Bryn Forbes and Ryan Arcidiancono.
Dude out there is full of classes without half the lottery picks players getting thousands of downloads and comments on here, if the only complain is that two guys who won't make it to a roster are missing, that makes me feel pretty good about my work
Old 07-17-2016, 11:50 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniapeko
THE ONLY 100% ACCURATE 2016 DRAFT CLASS FOR NBA 2K16 IS HERE!

After Draft Night, I spent a lot of time looking for a realistic and updated Draft Class on 2Kshare.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any file that satisfied me, despite a lot of the files claim to have "real prospects", but they all miss some major guys or have players that weren't actually in the 2016 Draft (Rabb, Briscoe, Newman, etc).

So, I decided to create one myself, starting from a previous DC I made editing a random draft class I found, edited as to complement the SIMWORLD roster that I used for my MyLeague.

So, if you're desperately searching for a Draft Class that includes all the prospects that were ACTUALLY drafted this year, look no more!

GT:sniapeko
File Name: real2016

This is the only Class that includes ALL the players that were drafted this year. I concentrate much more on the ratings and tendencies side of a player, so you'll probably find that some of the players might not look exactly like their real life counterpart, but they look more than fair to me.

The ratings and tendencies are made following the SIMWORLD Team roster, so this Class might not play extremely well with the default 2K roster. You just need to use the SIMWORLD roster, which is the best one out there in my opinion by the way.

Any feedback is welcomed! And also anyone who would like to help with the faces that you think are wrong, just hit me up!
Enjoy!
My 2016 class actually doesn't have any major missing players or guys that shouldn't be there, and all 83 players in my class have been created with countless hours of work. But I do understand not finding mine, since it isn't yet on the most popular screen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »