Home

Premier League Tactic's Option File

This is a discussion on Premier League Tactic's Option File within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2016, 12:17 AM   #1
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

OVR: 0
Premier League Tactic's Option File

Not trying to take away from Kreb's amazing work but thought I would share what I am using for my ML. I edited all the tactics and formations for the Premier League teams. This is for the PS4.

Follow the link and you will be able to download the bin files and then when you upload them to your game make sure you select the option to transfer team and player data. Let me know if it works or if there are any problems. I added the kits, manager and stadium images so it is a complete option file for premier league (care of PES World). And also let me know how it plays!

My settings are as follows:
25 minute game
Superstar difficulty
-1 game speed (i like ball physics at default but it is just too fast)
Default settings for controller (1 pass assist, basic shooting, etc.)
I also always set my home field to long and wet grass to slow the game down a little more.

UPDATE!!!

Here is the option file, I added the kits, managers and stadiums to the option file so it will update that when you transfer over the tactics. They are care of PES World and they are immaculate. Every stadium has the correct name, correct coaches, etc.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...jA?usp=sharing

More info on how to upload option file if you are already have one for the Premier League and don't want to change it to PES World's (although PES World's is amazing and I even edited a few things on it to make it more accurate).

So to go over it again, if you already have an option file uploaded for the Premier League and don't want to switch to the kits and info from my file follow these steps:

1. Upload my option file but in your WEPES folder only have the bin files. No images! (IMPORTANT: check box apply player and squad data).

2. After that is done you will notice that the team's tactics and fluid formations have been changed but they will no longer have the correct kits. Then grab the option file that you used to get your kits, managers, etc. Upload the option file the same way BUT this time, do not check apply player and squad data.

Tada. You now have all your kits and images and updated tactics and formations!

The other option is to use PES World's kits and images and just apply everything from the option file on the first page.

Last edited by dmendenhall_9; 10-04-2016 at 12:26 PM. Reason: change link
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2016, 06:45 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Premier League Tactic's Option File

I tried this with one team and I got the game plan loaded but I lost their jerseys and all other info. Though I think you could import game plans and rosters from this OF and after that import jerseys and everything else from some other OF.

I have setup most of Premier league game plans already so I don't think I will use this one for tactics. However I would appreciate if people who have set game plans for other teams/leagues could load similar files. Even I could try to make some game plans even though I don't watch that much soccer.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:30 AM   #3
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spora
I tried this with one team and I got the game plan loaded but I lost their jerseys and all other info. Though I think you could import game plans and rosters from this OF and after that import jerseys and everything else from some other OF.

I have setup most of Premier league game plans already so I don't think I will use this one for tactics. However I would appreciate if people who have set game plans for other teams/leagues could load similar files. Even I could try to make some game plans even though I don't watch that much soccer.
I see. When you say all other info what do you mean by that? My PL teams have correct names and pictures for stadiums, managers, rival clubs, etc. Did that transfer over?

I guess the only option would be to first apply the tactics option file and then AFTER that just apply the jersey option file and keep the update team and player info box UNCHECKED. Wish it was easier to share these but I guess that is the only way.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:47 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
I see. When you say all other info what do you mean by that? My PL teams have correct names and pictures for stadiums, managers, rival clubs, etc. Did that transfer over?

I guess the only option would be to first apply the tactics option file and then AFTER that just apply the jersey option file and keep the update team and player info box UNCHECKED. Wish it was easier to share these but I guess that is the only way.
The team went back to it's fake name and fake jerseys etc when I imported the bin file. I'm guessing you have to have those pictures in the WEPES folder to have them carry over. But still importing two separate files is way faster to get proper game plans than editing the game plans yourself.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:10 AM   #5
Pro

SilverChaosVII's Arena

OVR: 22

Do you currently have all kits, managers, emblems, etc uploaded?

If so, when you export, just export EVERYTHING. That way, when people upload your file, it will bring all of the data. That would probably be the best way to do it.

(Just credit whoever the kit makers were, of course)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2016, 10:20 AM   #6
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverChaosVII
Do you currently have all kits, managers, emblems, etc uploaded?

If so, when you export, just export EVERYTHING. That way, when people upload your file, it will bring all of the data. That would probably be the best way to do it.

(Just credit whoever the kit makers were, of course)
Ok, will try and do this later today and upload it.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:44 AM   #7
Rookie

Are these files for PC or consoles?
Old 10-03-2016, 12:39 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
Ok, will try and do this later today and upload it.
I'll definitely check these out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »