Home

After beating Pink Diamond Online league, its safe to say this is the worst online ex

This is a discussion on After beating Pink Diamond Online league, its safe to say this is the worst online ex within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2016, 11:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
After beating Pink Diamond Online league, its safe to say this is the worst online ex

I just beat Pink online league and I think this is the worst online experience for me I went through it shaking my head. Majority of the people I faced have one gameplan only, thats to attack the rim and dish it off to the C after the C defender comes to help on the drive, either that or pass it out for the 3pt shot.
One of the most arcadish Myteam mode ever. Most of my games were closer than it should be, I did have my bad games where nothing went right but I couldn't pull away from anyone, I consider myself a great defensive player but my opp were shooting over 50% in each game, I don't know if this game is very noob friendly but you don't need to be good on the sticks to be good, you just need a stacked athletic team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 02:22 PM   #2
Rookie

ArchersLaCrosse's Arena

Re: After beating Pink Diamond Online league, its safe to say this is the worst onlin

Offline player here. I've heard some horror stories from friends though and it's why I stay off that mode. The average 2K gamer has no interest in playing a straight up game when they can abuse cheese to climb the ranks. I can't count how many streams I see with titles like "GRIND TO 99. CHEESE!!!!" My one online game was kinda funny though because I abused some whiny teeanager with a Curry/Sprewell/Marion/Horry/Willis line-up by just locking down his obvious gameplan and playing a decent swing offense. His first words on the mic were "man **** your lineup cheater." Hilarious.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:36 PM   #3
MVP

Re: After beating Pink Diamond Online league, its safe to say this is the worst onlin

Wow you're not kidding, this is the worst I've seen. The problem is points in the paint cheese and alley oop cheese. Everyone is passing to a big just under the basket and using standing dunk, impossible to defend especially because of the ability to pass in traffic. One guy was the best I've seen at throwing oops, there was nothing I could when all they need is to be free from the defender near the basket. Guys are standing still and then skying for oops, it needs to be patched. I'm a pretty good defender but he had Antonio Davis going 10/10...I was impressed by the level of cheese but what a horrible way to play.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:55 PM   #4
Pro

Worst thing is the inbound, half court lead pass to center or PF, it's like my team refuse to get back smh. I lost to some scrub today with his stacked team with diamond Parker and for some odd reason his KAT was open after every inbound.

Last edited by KyrieAbuser; 10-09-2016 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:55 AM   #5
MVP

One thing I learned is you NEED a dominant defensive C. I was using Lanier early and doing pretty well but I switched to Amethyst Amar'e who isn't bad defensively but was getting crushed. After that I started using USA Deandre who changed everything as far as creating missed shots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2016, 02:18 PM   #6
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
One thing I learned is you NEED a dominant defensive C. I was using Lanier early and doing pretty well but I switched to Amethyst Amar'e who isn't bad defensively but was getting crushed. After that I started using USA Deandre who changed everything as far as creating missed shots.
How do you get USA Deandre?
Old 10-09-2016, 02:33 PM   #7
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
How do you get USA Deandre?
I think that he's a blacktop reward. Gotta be pretty lucky to get him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »