Home

Gatorade boosts

This is a discussion on Gatorade boosts within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2016, 08:07 PM   #1
Rookie

godschild 3's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 Gatorade boosts

Just wondering if anyone could confirm the Gatorade boosts work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2016, 05:06 AM   #2
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Gatorade boosts

I tried it and they corrupted my stamina, it seem to have a reverse effect. I don't recommend using them.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2016, 08:04 AM   #3
Rookie

ZBoo50's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
I tried it and they corrupted my stamina, it seem to have a reverse effect. I don't recommend using them.

What you mean corrupted? What is your stamina?
Old 10-16-2016, 01:46 PM   #4
Rookie

godschild 3's Arena

Thanks I read that somewhere else on here just wondering
Old 10-16-2016, 02:01 PM   #5
Banned

This ****ing game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2016, 02:43 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz

OMG you kidding right?¿

What is the problem with this guys?¿ They don't tested his own game before release?

This is the problem when there are no competency.
Old 10-16-2016, 03:03 PM   #7
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

The entire Gatorade thing and how it works has always been a mystery to me...
Old 10-16-2016, 03:28 PM   #8
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBoo50
What you mean corrupted? What is your stamina?
After buying Gatorade items my guy has become fatigued a lot sooner in Park and Pro Am. It's like he's dependant on G for every game now. Immediately after tip off or the fist inbound my guy can will become instantly tired. I could be playing defense and just following my man and my dude is already flashing red. For the rest of the game his stamina bar will be empty - literally blank so I have to use turbo very selectively.

I have twitch so I could record a Park game and maybe even Pro Am and show yall what it's like. I never had these extreme and irregular fatigue rates until I consumed Gatorade items (the bar and the red bottle).

BTW, last I checked we all had the same stamina (85) in Park. I don't have this stamina issue in My Career and my stamina is rated lower in there and obviously I play longer minutes there (10 - 12) and am able to do more with less there without tiring so easily.

It gets to the point that my character cannot even leap for a rebound despite being rated a 61. I will barely get a foot off the ground and I kind of just lean back like I'm losing my balance. I can't keep up on defense and I can't run the fast break hard let alone burst out of a dribble. I'm rendered to sit some plays out by not using turbo and avoiding to hustle. It's incredible I can still squeak out wins under these conditions.

I'll work on capturing it clearly for yall. My twitch is set to save broadcasts but I can also upload to YouTube. Yall will also be able to see how my teammates are expending more energy than me yet they are not suffering like my character is. I always ask them if their stamina is empty and to this day I have yet to have a teammate reply in agreement that their stamina bar is also empty.

FWIW, I have yet to have my stamina bar emptied for a quarter let alone an extended series of plays in My Career. The bar always shows the stamina restoring once you let go of turbo and let your guy catch his breath. There are guys grinding for Tireless Scorer and you can see their stamina bar restoring each time they get it to red. In Park and Pro Am my character's stamina bar will run on empty for the remaining duration of the game. This is is why I say it's like he's VC dependant on G now because the effect carries over game to game until it becomes so severe I do need to use G. That's not how it was in 16 or 17 until I used G in 17.

I may be one of few experiencing this because I don't know anyone else who has consumed G in 17. I simply dissuade anyone from buying it if they express interest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »