Home

CFM Free Agency Never any good FA's Cpu resigns them all.

This is a discussion on CFM Free Agency Never any good FA's Cpu resigns them all. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2017, 12:22 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
CFM Free Agency Never any good FA's Cpu resigns them all.

Went back to start a CFM yesterday and just realized in free agency there are no good players to be signed? I noticed this earlier in the year but it wasn't brought to light to I seen all the FA's right now in the NFL.

Is there a way to get the right amount of FA's. I think one of the issues is the salary wanted is so low good players want that a team can keep every good player.

I tried a 32 team controlled CFM. Takes allot of work and just not worth it or real either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2017, 12:27 PM   #2
Rookie

mjd113's Arena

Re: CFM Free Agency Never any good FA's Cpu resigns them all.

Uh.

Good.

There are very rarely any REALLY good FAs available IRL.

The best FAs in 2017 were probably O Lineman.

Everyone else got 1 year "show me" deals (WRs) or were severely overpaid. (Sup Garcon)

Donta Hightower was one of the best available and he eventually resigned with NE anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-22-2017, 12:39 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Martellus Bennett reaches FA every year. I have seen Khalil Mack reach FA. But like IRL most of the great players always get resigned. Dont'a Hightower, was probably the best FA available resigned with the Patriots. Jamie Collins resigned with the Browns. I anticipate Malcolm Butler will sign the restricted tender and play for the Pats.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:05 PM   #4
Banned

This year.

Aj Bouye
Gilmore
Zeitler
Lang
Bennett
Brandon Williams
Hightower
Jefferson
Desawn Jackson
Logan Ryan
Jabaal Sheard
Alshon Jeffery
Bennie Logan
Poe
Pryor
Lacy
Peppers

Alot of good players. When I sim this current season with current rosters and xp off I will get maybe Lacy or Bennett, and got Lang as the only FA's out of all those players that made it to FA.

There are no FA's to fill holes. Sure the draft is super easy and you can nail a starter with every pick but I use house rules and only scout 1 or 2 not all 3 attributes bc draft is to easy and not real.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:16 PM   #5
Banned

the only reason Lacy and Bennett become FAs is because Montgomery i better and Gronk is better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2017, 04:35 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace4
This year.

Aj Bouye
Gilmore
Zeitler
Lang
Bennett
Brandon Williams
Hightower
Jefferson
Desawn Jackson
Logan Ryan
Jabaal Sheard
Alshon Jeffery
Bennie Logan
Poe
Pryor
Lacy
Peppers

Alot of good players. When I sim this current season with current rosters and xp off I will get maybe Lacy or Bennett, and got Lang as the only FA's out of all those players that made it to FA.

There are no FA's to fill holes. Sure the draft is super easy and you can nail a starter with every pick but I use house rules and only scout 1 or 2 not all 3 attributes bc draft is to easy and not real.
One of the reason I do 32 team control despite the amount of time it takes; allows me to let these guys go to FA and get them on their new teams, plus have to make salary cap moves or 'restructure contracts' (which is a pain, by the way!). Additionally, Peppers and Alexander from Buffalo retired in my CFM which takes them off the table anyway. My own house rules allows a team to try to re-sign one key potential free agent (usually I use a combination of an ESPN and NFL.com article to select)...if they offer and resign (like Hightower did) they will be off the table).
Old 03-22-2017, 05:56 PM   #7
Banned

I did 32 team control last night. In week 17 i hit close negotiations for all real life FA's took me forever. Then I put every team on auto pilot to go into the following season. Add to that I forced win every game to the real season so I could start a Bears CFM into this coming year.

After week 17 my bears coach was fired and normally I can just create another coach. But it said all 32 teams are taken and I couldn't so I got mad deleted it.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:11 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

I have done a few where Bell has been a FA as well as Poe and Bennett and Bouye.

But mainly no massive names but that's a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »