Home

Rivals 2018-2019 Discussion

This is a discussion on Rivals 2018-2019 Discussion within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2017, 05:33 PM   #1
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Rivals 2018-2019 Discussion

COACHES

•If you get a job offer you can leave after the 1st year but you can't do back to back 1-and-outs

•Create a coach, I suggest you make the Alma Mater a school you want... PLAYBOOKS must be the school you choose

•New members at any point have to start in the American conference

•Any players that want to transfer or leave early cannot be swayed

RECRUITING

•Anyone in your pipeline can be recruited, any one who is not your pipeline but has you top 5 can be recruited

•No Athletes

•Week 10 is open season for recruiting, any available player is fair game except for athletes

GENERAL IN-GAME RULES

•Mix up your playbook on offense.. NO READ OPTION OFFENSE, dont run the same stuff over and over

•5 wide is banned, run commit is banned, cant run no huddle if the ball goes out of bounds

•NO SUPER SIMMING, no user catches

•ONLY ONE presnap adjustment can be made on offense regardless of what it is (audible, flipped play, hot route, etc.).... only exception is adding a TE/RB blocker, NO O-LINE SHIFTS

•4th Down Rule - 4th and 1 past the 50, 4th and whatever if you're down in the 4th quarter (in user games you can go for it if youre up in the 4th quarter past the 50)

•QBs can only have 4 carries not including sacks (10 carries is a suspension)

•QB runs between the tackles are fine, no running to the sideline and throwing

ADVANCES

•Advances will be set for every 3 days as long as the league is small. Play the games you feel like playing

•You can sim any game you want (NO SUPER SIMMING), if the advance day comes up and really havent had time to play but want to I will extend the deadline.

•I expect User games to at least START getting scheduled THE DAY OF or before advance day.. if one player tries to schedule it and the other waits too long they will be put on auto

THREAD

•Game write ups are not necessary at all but AT LEAST putting RTA and the score is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2017, 05:37 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Rivals 2018-2019 Discussion

New year let's go!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-22-2017, 07:50 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 2

Tulane RTA... available prospects hasn't gotten any better. Haha pretty sure all my points are going to pipeline guys.. so you could say my board will be fluid week to week haha. Excited for my crew though. Lots of new faces joining some solid young bucks.

Old 05-22-2017, 07:52 PM   #4
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakroeger
Tulane RTA... available prospects hasn't gotten any better. Haha pretty sure all my points are going to pipeline guys.. so you could say my board will be fluid week to week haha. Excited for my crew though. Lots of new faces joining some solid young bucks.

the whole state of florida is down in talent this year Im sick af lol.. its guys at the top of poistions in the 68 range, they hatin on me
Old 05-22-2017, 07:53 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
the whole state of florida is down in talent this year Im sick af lol.. its guys at the top of poistions in the 68 range, they hatin on me

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2017, 07:56 PM   #6
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezyb77

all cpu games this year you might get a natty
Old 05-22-2017, 07:58 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
all cpu games this year you might get a natty

Oh I was laughing cause I'm tickled to death to get a 68 recruit and that's sloppy seconds for some of y'all lol but nah I'm terrible

Old 05-22-2017, 08:32 PM   #8
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezyb77
Oh I was laughing cause I'm tickled to death to get a 68 recruit and that's sloppy seconds for some of y'all lol but nah I'm terrible

you lucky you didnt see my squad this year, must have paid your tithes this week.. we lit boy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »