Home

An All-New Animation System Brings Individual Players to Life in FIFA 18

This is a discussion on An All-New Animation System Brings Individual Players to Life in FIFA 18 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2017, 09:00 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
An All-New Animation System Brings Individual Players to Life in FIFA 18

EA Sports has brought in an all-new animation system for FIFA 18, making your favorite players move and act as they do on the pitch. In their latest blog, EA goes over real player motion technology, player personality, dribbling overhaul and their new crossing control.

FIFA 18 is scheduled to release on September 29, or 3 days earlier, if you pre-order the Ronaldo or Icon Edition. EA Access subscribers can play the FIFA 18 trial on September 21.

Click here to view the article.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image-17-2.jpeg (183.6 KB, 122 views)
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 08-10-2017 at 10:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2017, 09:43 AM   #2
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
So am I understanding that the 'FIFA 18 trial' is the demo, and only available for EA Access subscribers?* Trying to reserve my criticism here, but IF they are essentially now charging for the right to play demos, that's a new low even for them.

I mean I like FIFA a lot, more than PES even in some aspects, but stop with the shameless cash grabs already.* Hopefully I'm just misinterpreting this.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:54 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: An All-New Animation System Brings Individual Players to Life in FIFA 18

That's not a demo on ea access. It's a trial where you can play the full game for a limited number of hours.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:47 AM   #4
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: An All-New Animation System Brings Individual Players to Life in FIFA 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
So am I understanding that the 'FIFA 18 trial' is the demo, and only available for EA Access subscribers?* Trying to reserve my criticism here, but IF they are essentially now charging for the right to play demos, that's a new low even for them.

I mean I like FIFA a lot, more than PES even in some aspects, but stop with the shameless cash grabs already.* Hopefully I'm just misinterpreting this.
I wouldn't look at it as a cash grab for demos because of the amount of content you get with the membership:
-$30 for a year
-10 hour trial versions for nearly every EA game which are available about 5 days before the game launches. The trials are also more than your standard demo because you have access to the entire game, not just select few teams and modes.
-access to a "vault" of games. Some of the titles include all 17 sports games, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, Battlefront, and more.
-you also get an extra 10% off games

Not to come off as an EA spokesman but it is a really good value if you are big into EA games.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:45 PM   #5
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I feel ya ScottyP, I'd probably consider it if I had an XB1.* Playing the old games isn't really something I care about though.* Once the trophy is handed out IRL I'm already shipping that bad boy back to Amazon.
I was just mainly concerned that the demo might not be available on PS4 because they wanted to charge for it on XB1.* Sounds like that's probably not the case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2017, 01:50 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0
I love the Player Personality feature, but I'm still nervous that it will only be for a few players as they continue to just mention Ronaldo, Sterling and Griezmann

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »