Home

Season roster?

This is a discussion on Season roster? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: When?
Early Giants? 60s 0 0%
Celtics and Lakers collide? Early-Mid 80s 2 28.57%
New Generation? Late 80s 0 0%
Jordan Takes Over? Early-Mid 90s 1 14.29%
New Generation? Late 90s 1 14.29%
Modernized! Early 00s to Current 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2017, 09:20 PM   #1
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
Season roster?

So since school has started back, I've realized I actually have a bit more time than I previously thought I would. So I wanna do something I've always wanted to try, a seasoned roster. This roster, if completed won't release super close to release date, as my current updated roster. However, I'll try to complete it around a month into the game's release.

Also, note that I planned on these for NBA 2K14, however that was around when the next gen consoles came out, and it was just a big mess.

If the game's all-time teams are editable, this should be amazing. If not, this could be a bit challenging. I personally wanna do something around maybe 2006-2009 because of the people in the game, and the new additions to the classic teams, but this is only the case if the all-times are editable. If the all-time teams are editable I definitely wanna try something older.

However, despite what I want to do, I want to hear from you guys. What year would you want to see. Keep in mind I want this to be as realistic as possible, and the farther we go, the less it'll be. Anyways, vote above. After voting, please comment why you voted what you did, and a specific year that you want to use, within the option you chose.

This will be for Xbox only.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2017, 09:32 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Season roster?

Honestly, it's always cool to see Jordan and that brand of basketball represented digitally as accurately as possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »