Home

EA early access for NBA Live 18.. when it's coming and post when you have access.

This is a discussion on EA early access for NBA Live 18.. when it's coming and post when you have access. within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 10:22 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
EA early access for NBA Live 18.. when it's coming and post when you have access.

I wanted to get a thread to give some clarification on when the early access will be available. Also has there been confirmation if we need to download a separate version or will it just be an update for the Demo.

Also be sure to post when you get access so others will know.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2017, 10:48 AM   #2
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: EA early access for NBA Live 18.. when it's coming and post when you have access.

I am going in with very little excitement for this

Omitting roster editing(and then making it a crime that we question it after asking for it for the past 3 nba lives) keeps me at a very nice 10 hr existence with this game and nothing more

UNLESS they surprise us
Old 09-07-2017, 11:06 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Re: EA early access for NBA Live 18.. when it's coming and post when you have access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba

Omitting roster editing(and then making it a crime that we question it after asking for it for the past 3 nba lives) keeps me at a very nice 10 hr existence with this game and nothing more

UNLESS they surprise us
Yes the 10 hour test window may be it for me as well, since no roster editing has been confirmed. My daughter has enjoyed the demo however so IF the game surprises me we may purchase it if nothing else for her to play.

Old 09-07-2017, 11:13 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

I don't do roster edits. What are you guys looking for? Cosmetic things or the ability to change ratings/tendencies etc? When I was younger I cared about accessories and stuff, now I'm like whatev....
Old 09-07-2017, 11:43 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
I don't do roster edits. What are you guys looking for? Cosmetic things or the ability to change ratings/tendencies etc? When I was younger I cared about accessories and stuff, now I'm like whatev....
Player ratings and Tendencies. I could create less about accessories.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2017, 12:07 PM   #6
Rookie

idigfoo9's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
Also the ability to update rosters.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:09 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba

UNLESS they surprise us
as much as we all want roster editing. and even though I dont do it as much as I use to. I like when you guys do it and we can share the best ones.

here's the issue. If you had to have one thing done RIGHT. and you couldn't have them both. would you rather have subpar game play with great roster editing ability? OR solid to good gameplay with No roster editing? assuming you can only choose one of the two options.

I know... it shouldnt be that way, they had an extra year blah blah blah. I agree. Just saying. Right now where we are with live. I dont want my devs concentrating on anything else but the basics(basketball gameplay). we'll get to the extras when the gameplay is on point.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:10 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Yes the 10 hour test window may be it for me as well, since no roster editing has been confirmed. My daughter has enjoyed the demo however so IF the game surprises me we may purchase it if nothing else for her to play.
wait til she gets to play with actual women in the game. she's going to lose it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »