Home

Same negative complaints

This is a discussion on Same negative complaints within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2018, 01:54 PM   #1
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

OVR: 0
Same negative complaints

I guess the forums have taken to negative complaints about the game and have upset some people as you scroll down the topics a lot of the issues are repeated throughout the threads, everyone has ideas and wants to prioritize the games issues and this has put the forums in a tit for tat disputes...
I think a lot of us are waiting and anticipating on a patch and I’m pretty sure the developers are working on it I know they don’t want to promise and go into details on the fixes but I think a great idea would be to make a bullet post with what they have acknowledged as issues in the game from the threads and post what they’re looking into and have a resolution to need a fix!
So when someone has an issue they can go straight to the post and see that it’s on the list instead of going on another negative rant about it!
Example.
FIXES IN PROGRESS:
1. Body spam
2. Stamina regeneration
3. AI kick check
4. Knockout animations
5. Submission difficulties
6. Finish the fight
7. input lag
Etc.... you get the point ! just have a list of things they’re working on and having acknowledged to be an issue.
So instead of someone creating a new topic just sticky post a permanent thread that will have the issues on the top that the devs are in fixing and can keep us posted on their progress.
I know nothing is guaranteed but this will definitely cut back on creating new negative threads... just my opinion and A idea ... ?? Unless someone else has a better one ☝️

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2018, 02:33 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Same negative complaints

I think this is a good idea. I'm confident that most of the issues people are having can be addressed with patches. People are acting like all of this issues are permanent and can't be fixed with subsequent updates.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:36 PM   #3
MVP

Trillz's Arena

TIRED of these lightning quick combos so unrealistic.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #4
Rookie

MysticJack541's Arena

1. Less rocks
2. instead have critical knockdowns (more TKO's)
3. Strikes after a KO
4. stationary headmovement is useless against hook spam

Also make TKO's more survivable, especially if they happen more often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-2018, 03:40 PM   #5
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJack541
1. Less rocks
2. instead have critical knockdowns (more TKO's)
3. Strikes after a KO
4. stationary headmovement is useless against hook spam

Also make TKO's more survivable, especially if they happen more often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

See this kind of thread would be more productive and it can be a one stop shopping for the dives to address these issues just let it be punctual not go into details let the other threads be about that just have the principal issue at hand and let them address it numbering the issues and solutions bullet point .... 1.2.3. and so forth?
Therefore we can check on the status and where it stands with the DEVS.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2018, 04:18 PM   #6
Rookie

v22CD's Arena

Refs actually stopping a fight. Game is fun but having never ending wars where there are combined double digit knockdowns and unnecessary damage taken is kinda dumb.

EA UFC 3: Mario Yamasaki if she dies.....she dies edition.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:42 PM   #7
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyonelover
I guess the forums have taken to negative complaints about the game and have upset some people as you scroll down the topics a lot of the issues are repeated throughout the threads, everyone has ideas and wants to prioritize the games issues and this has put the forums in a tit for tat disputes...
I think a lot of us are waiting and anticipating on a patch and I’m pretty sure the developers are working on it I know they don’t want to promise and go into details on the fixes but I think a great idea would be to make a bullet post with what they have acknowledged as issues in the game from the threads and post what they’re looking into and have a resolution to need a fix!
So when someone has an issue they can go straight to the post and see that it’s on the list instead of going on another negative rant about it!
Example.
FIXES IN PROGRESS:
1. Body spam
2. Stamina regeneration
3. AI kick check
4. Knockout animations
5. Submission difficulties
6. Finish the fight
7. input lag
Etc.... you get the point ! just have a list of things they’re working on and having acknowledged to be an issue.
So instead of someone creating a new topic just sticky post a permanent thread that will have the issues on the top that the devs are in fixing and can keep us posted on their progress.
I know nothing is guaranteed but this will definitely cut back on creating new negative threads... just my opinion and A idea ... ?? Unless someone else has a better one ☝️

Has the input lag been addressed at all by the devs? I know that players have made mention of it but I was told before by a Gamechanger that they didn't have any input lag so I figured I was just stuck with this bs.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:47 PM   #8
MVP

input lag is my primary one. if they would fixed input lag, i will never complaint other things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »