Home

RTTS Carry over idea

This is a discussion on RTTS Carry over idea within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2018, 05:34 PM   #1
Rookie

soamazen23's Arena

OVR: 0
RTTS Carry over idea

What if instead of a complete carry over what if we are able to just carry over our player and get drafted all over again with our current progression. Or even take it as far as lets say I played 4 seasons on mlb 17 for the yankees SS. Come 2018 I carry over my player. Im still in the yankees but with the updated roster and game. Have my player and didi battle in spring training for the starting position. As far as stats. Let us carry over our total career stats/career highs/ and overall. But just for show when we go to our player card. Just show us the stats for 2017 as my 2017 year in mlb the show 2017. If all this was to happen. We can spend several years playing with one player and retire 20 plus seasons in while still keeping everything fresh instead of being in year 20 of your rtts and not recognizing anyone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2018, 10:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RTTS Carry over idea

It's an excellent idea but I'm not sure what it would entail from a programming standpoint. I'm guessing it would be a significant undertaking from that perspective and it would be sure to be a buggy mess (carryovers are already kinda buggy as it is). It would be cool if they could figure it out though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »