Home

Game 23 Zero Dollar WS Run highlight video 20-2 W-L

This is a discussion on Game 23 Zero Dollar WS Run highlight video 20-2 W-L within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2018, 10:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Game 23 Zero Dollar WS Run highlight video 20-2 W-L

I'm doing a complete budget run to the WS division and chronicling every game we play. Here is the video on Youtube:

I love beating up on some of these $200+ teams.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2018, 12:06 AM   #2
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Game 23 Zero Dollar WS Run highlight video 20-2 W-L

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeniusEC
I'm doing a complete budget run to the WS division and chronicling every game we play. Here is the video on Youtube:

I love beating up on some of these $200+ teams.

I wish there was a separate division for folks who prefer that camera angle. Not an attack--I truly wish they were locked into their own area much how guess pitch guys were in the past.
Old 04-11-2018, 02:40 AM   #3
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I wish there was a separate division for folks who prefer that camera angle. Not an attack--I truly wish they were locked into their own area much how guess pitch guys were in the past.
Ive been saying this for a couple years. Ever since that one streamer started doing it, everyone uses it and it completely ruins the game. It makes hitting way too easy. It makes laying off pitches just off the plate way too easy. It makes picking up on the pitch right away way too easy. I dont even think it should be an option in the game but at the very least it should be its own section. It used to actual take a good amount of skill to hit with regular success in this game. Now it just takes a camera angle.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:35 AM   #4
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

So how do you know they spent $200? In Madden there is a "meta" for the community favorites and your lineup consists of the "meta" hitters. I have read some of the "competitive" MLB players are sitting out ranked seasons right now due to the imbalance that favors the hitters I see you use in your lineup.

By no means is that a shot...if there's an advantage go use it to your advantage. I just don't understand pounding on your chest while you do so.

Also: where do I sign up to face these guys that hang stuff right down the middle?! I feel like most of my games the opponent paints it low all game long with off speed stuff.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 04-11-2018, 08:51 AM   #5
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Without meaning to be harsh, that is the most generic, cheesy, take advantage of the game being broke, lineup I've ever seen. Literally just all the huge power tiny vision guys that this game hugely overpowers.

Congrats on doing well, but I wouldn't go around bragging about cheesing your way to victory, while poking fun at the opposition for not deciding to exploit the games current state.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »