Home

Toughest Rebuild in Madden 19

This is a discussion on Toughest Rebuild in Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2018, 11:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Toughest Rebuild in Madden 19

Hearing some information about Madden in the past few days has made me think of what teams are going to be the toughest to rebuild this year.

Obviously in Madden there's no team that's impossible to rebuild, and this year unlike others it seems tougher to find a team that's going to be a problem to fix.

My initial thoughts are the Dolphins just because I don't believe in Tannehill and they have a few bad contracts. Ravens could be a fun one but having Lamar Jackson already, I don't see them being too difficult. Same goes for the Cardinals. I'm looking for a team that doesn't have a rookie QB that is their future. Maybe the Buccaneers or Raiders since they've been pretty stagnant.

What do you guys think? What team would you use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2018, 11:38 AM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Toughest Rebuild in Madden 19

Cool question.

In real life I would hate, I mean HATE, to take over the Dolphins. That front office has destroyed that team. But in Madden Tannehill is decent and has good speed and is still young and under contract for a few more years. You've also got a rising star in Kenyan Drake. Outside of that though that team is trash.

Some other teams that could be tough would be the Redskins (aging qb, garbage roster) and the Bengals.
Old 06-05-2018, 04:19 PM   #3
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Browns now, in my mind, have too many building blocks. They're my traditional "go-to" for a rebuild lol. There's a lot of young talent, especially at QB that makes it hard to choose.

I think the Chargers are a good option, yeah they have Rivers but he is aging and just about done.

Lions, as always, have issues. They still have Stafford though :/

I also like the Dolphins idea, it depends what rating Tannehill is given

Major Boise State fan
Old 06-05-2018, 04:45 PM   #4
Rookie

Jets probably. Got a nice new young QB to play with but the rest of the roster is dumpster juice...
Old 06-05-2018, 06:44 PM   #5
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

May seem strange saying this but the Packers could be a fun revamp. Have a couple nice young building blocks in the secondary and the GOAT at QB. But they are in desperate need of an infusion of youth especially on O and in that front 7 on D. Rodgers has been carrying that team would be nice to give him a stout roster too. They are also the only team entering the year with multiple 1st round picks. They also have 3 rookie WRs. 2 of which will be Madden beasts...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2018, 06:50 PM   #6
Rookie

JDrama84's Arena

To me, the Broncos are the most difficult rebuild. They are a team with cap issues, aging players on both offense and defense, no franchises QB, and no real identity on offense.

Dolphins would also be tough.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:31 PM   #7
Pro

Dolphins - Tannehill isn't the guy, so I'd move on from him asap. The team needs a near full revamp. I wish their division was tougher, but if Allen and Darnold grow it could be tough even if Brady retires.

Colts - I think a fun storyline / path would be to trade Luck to a team like...the Dolphins. Or Redskins, Broncos, Chargers (post Rivers). Try to get a big haul for him. They are a train wreck of a team IMO.

Redskins - not terrible, but super tough division next 3+ years.

Bengals - I'd move on from Dalton and try to trade Green in year 1 or 2 while he's still got a lot of value. AFC North will be tough long term.

Sleeper....Seahawks - they've got big problems IMO. Division getting way more challenging.

Jets - build around Darnold, not much to like.
Old 06-05-2018, 09:17 PM   #8
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

I agree with a lot of the selections here, so I will throw out a couple of sleeper rebuilds...

Carolina: But....Cam!! My response, “what else”? McCaffrey could very well be Darren Sproles 2.0; which is a nice player but not a feature back. Receivers are meh and the o-line is ugly. Defense has a couple of nice pieces at each level, but the overall unit needs help. In Madden terms, it will boil down to how impactful that backfield is.

Detroit: Better in real life than on Madden. Who really “scares” you on this team? A good player could probably get them in playoffs but I just don’t see a lot of guys that I would be dying to hold onto long-term. This is a team that isn’t so much a rebuild in the sense of helping them not suck as much as it is a rebuild to help them not be mediocre. In my opinion, that can be a much tougher challenge overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »