Home

Teambuilder TC/brand cleats ?

This is a discussion on Teambuilder TC/brand cleats ? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2018, 10:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Teambuilder TC/brand cleats ?

Has anyone ever found the link to why you can't have sponsor or TC cleats with a teambuilder team OUTSIDE of year one ? Like year one every player has the assigned brand of Nike, UA, Adidas shoes, but after that only existing players keep it and new ones get the terrible generic ones. Anyone ever found out how to fix this or why it won't work ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 12:14 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Teambuilder TC/brand cleats ?

Hmm? I've not had this issue with after the first year,but i have hat it happen soon as i created the team. What I do now is just go in the editor and mass change everyone to Nike attire.
Old 09-02-2018, 03:18 PM   #3
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

I know some have been able to fix it with the editor, I may try my hand at it next offseason.

Major Boise State fan
Old 09-03-2018, 09:39 PM   #4
Rookie

JourneymanQB13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetdawg
Has anyone ever found the link to why you can't have sponsor or TC cleats with a teambuilder team OUTSIDE of year one ? Like year one every player has the assigned brand of Nike, UA, Adidas shoes, but after that only existing players keep it and new ones get the terrible generic ones. Anyone ever found out how to fix this or why it won't work ?
One thing I do is think about which brand I like and pick a team that wears that brand as my roster template on teambuilder. For example, I made a fictional team from Hawaii, and wanted to have Under Armor gear. Naturally, I chose the Hawaii Warriors roster not only because my player's hometowns would make more sense but because they wore UA gear. So, all of my original players wear UA gloves and cleats. However, my new recruits wear the generic cleats.

Now one thing you could do is make a fictional team wear Adidas. So you could use the Adidas as the second logo, and put the emblem on the pants and jersey. Use a roster template of a team that wears Adidas gear. The generic cleats in NCAA 14 look a heck of a lot like Adidas cleats, so it would look normal once your new players join the roster if you are concerned about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »