Home

How do we get rid of visual feedback that doesn’t go away even after changing options

This is a discussion on How do we get rid of visual feedback that doesn’t go away even after changing options within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2018, 08:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
How do we get rid of visual feedback that doesn’t go away even after changing options

Like the title says I’m still getting annoying “press x” to juke left with the small cone in front of my player. I also get the d line feedback pop ups such as “perfect” when I time the snap. I’ve already turned off all options for visual feedback on the options menu.

I’ve also tested in both exhibition and franchise mode. Does anyone know if these are not able to be turned off? I’m trying to remember if this was a glitch in madden 18 as well.

I really want as clear a game screen as possible with no visual pop ups at all just like the old days. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: this is on Xbox one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2018, 11:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How do we get rid of visual feedback that doesn’t go away even after changing opt

Only thing I could think of you haven’t already tried is if you were playing on rookie.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:00 AM   #3
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How do we get rid of visual feedback that doesn’t go away even after changing opt

Could it perhaps be related to one of the initial settings when you start Madden 19 for the very first time? I remember there being something like Novice, Intermediate, Experienced, etc and there were various accessibility settings within each of those options. I am having the same issues as you (I have every visual assist setting to OFF) and I still get visual feedback. I chose the second to last option and keep thinking it maybe has something to do with that.

I don't know, just a thought...
Old 08-02-2018, 06:00 AM   #4
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

I think it’s a bug, one in which I hope a fix is coming soon. I too like the screen as clean as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-02-2018, 06:20 AM   #5
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

They need a hide everything setting like the ones for assassins creed games. They should have that option for all sports games.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2018, 06:41 AM   #6
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8

Glad I'm not the only one. I thought I was going crazy. I kept switching visual cues and the difficulty over and over again thinking I missed something
Old 08-07-2018, 07:59 PM   #7
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7

Make your opinion be heard! This needs fixed and cannot believe nobody else said anything from EA Play or GameChanger?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A4E77BA7-DAF7-4DE6-925F-616D4C4BF90E.jpg (152.3 KB, 280 views)

Playing Madden NFL 17, MLB 16 The Show, Star Wars Battlefront & Battlefield 4 on PS4.

http://www.twitch.tv/huskerfan214

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC69...I1PAHRqZM4RzGA

Feedback Box Scores
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php
Old 08-08-2018, 09:01 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 0

Agreed. A game that looks this nice should have the option of playing with a clean screen. The only change with onfield icons is captain stars. I am wondering if that was the ugly trigger of this issue. "Turn visuals off" is a core function which is currently not working as advertised. It should be fixed; No excuses. Thanks for bringing this up.

Last edited by edgevoice; 08-08-2018 at 09:07 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »