Home

Any new facescans?

This is a discussion on Any new facescans? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2018, 01:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Any new facescans?

Has anyone noticed any new face scans after the new update today? Unfortunately my EA Access has run out, so I can't check for myself. I have already seen the following:

Lamar Jackson
Josh Allen
Josh Rosen
Sam Darnold
Tyreek Hill
Jimmy Garoppolo
Saquan Barkley

From the blog it also states that Hayden Hurst and Jake Elliott were added in, but Hurst definitely was not in on day one of release, but I haven't checked since today's update. He just had the standard long-hair face. If someone can confirm if either one of these guys are in, then that would be awesome!

Also, I'm curious if more scans are in then were listed. This also happened last year when they listed maybe 10 and there ended up being over 50 new scans (this was the october patch)

The main three I really want to see are

Derwin James
Calvin Ridley
Nick Chubb

Anyways, thanks for anyone who's willing to check this out for me!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2018, 02:44 AM   #2
Rookie

JBate24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Any new facescans?

Yeah, the Hayden Hurst and Jake Elliott faces aren't showing up for me either. Also, no Derwin, Ridley, or Chubb face updates either. Let me know if you want to know about any others.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:51 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBate24
Yeah, the Hayden Hurst and Jake Elliott faces aren't showing up for me either. Also, no Derwin, Ridley, or Chubb face updates either. Let me know if you want to know about any others.
Thanks man. Do you have the 1.0.0.9 update on Xbox or the latest version on PC? I'm splitting MUT and CFM this year, but I may not be able to do too many franchises until we get a big likeness update. I really want to use Chubb and Ridley. I do have a planned CFM with Jimmy G, Saquan, Gruden and the dolphins that I can do on day one. (I promise, it may sound glitchy, but it's semi-realistic)

I looked through a bunch when I had the trial. I'm still shocked that somehow Alex Anzalone gets his scan over Derwin. What a strange world we live in.
Old 08-04-2018, 03:01 AM   #4
Rookie

JBate24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurivexen
Thanks man. Do you have the 1.0.0.9 update on Xbox or the latest version on PC? I'm splitting MUT and CFM this year, but I may not be able to do too many franchises until we get a big likeness update. I really want to use Chubb and Ridley. I do have a planned CFM with Jimmy G, Saquan, Gruden and the dolphins that I can do on day one. (I promise, it may sound glitchy, but it's semi-realistic)

I looked through a bunch when I had the trial. I'm still shocked that somehow Alex Anzalone gets his scan over Derwin. What a strange world we live in.
I'm on PC so I have whatever update we got yesterday afternoon. I'm sure they'll continue releasing likeness updates along with the patches, at least we can hope anyways.
Old 08-04-2018, 07:04 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I know Derwin James was scanned because it was on twitter. Just a matter of putting it in the game I guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2018, 01:27 PM   #6
Rookie

I would say my top 10 most wanted scans would be the following:

1. Derwin James
2. Nick Chubb
3. Calvin Ridley or D.J Moore
4. Luke Falk
5. Mark Andrews or Mike Gesicki
6. Deshon Elliott
7. Alex Collins
8. Matt Judon or Tyus Bowser
9. Tavaris Mcfadden
10. Roquan Smith
Old 08-04-2018, 08:50 PM   #7
Rookie

rockman2k2's Arena

OVR: 4

The face scans look really good this year, but has anyone noticed some from last year missing?

Most notable, Mark Ingram and Deshone Kizer.

What would be the reasoning of removing a face scan?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »