Home

The One--What Build did you choose?

This is a discussion on The One--What Build did you choose? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2018, 01:51 PM   #1
lvl
Banned

OVR: 0
The One--What Build did you choose?

I started a 6'9, 184 Wing Playmaker and went the LeBron route. Really fun so far. I may do a Wing Shooter and go the route of KD.

What about you guys?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 02:11 PM   #2
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Re: The One--What Build did you choose?

Floor General PG. 5'10", 181lbs, pass first with good handles and a solid midrange game.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:40 PM   #3
Rookie

6'7 wing shooter Elena Delle Dorne.

I feel like a reverse Vinsanity wing scorer. Love it
Old 09-07-2018, 03:52 PM   #4
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23

My first build is 6’6 wing scorer VC arc. Next build will be a wing defender
Old 09-07-2018, 06:04 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 10

Ai 5'11 159, Hakeem 6'9 max weight, pip 6'4 close to max weight. Got a thing for Undersized weird builds. I like em all esp Hakeem but people don't gimme the ball. I can still get boards but on cuts or on the break I'm there every time and people are too busy crossing over.

Probably will end up with 5 guys. I hate pure Shooters in games but I love Larry bird so lol. I dunno, we'll see what the build looks like for perks. Like if it has rebounding and passing I might get down.

-Smak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 06:14 PM   #6
Rookie

ClipsFanSince98's Arena

Did multiple, but my main is Gary Payton 2.0. Big, defensive stopper PG. I rack up a stupid level of steals and blocks for a PG.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:20 PM   #7
Rookie

MDSavageBeast's Arena

My build - 6'10" Playmaker Magic Icon. Having so much fun with this build, especially with friends that allow me to run the offense.

I had my wife make her own build and she made a 5'8" female PG with the Steph Icon (she loves Steph lol).

I think I will eventually toy around with the Wing Defender, Wing Scorer and a Rim Protector to round things out.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:32 PM   #8
Rookie

6’6” athletic wing with proficient defense, proficent playmaking, proficient finishing, and steadily improving shooting.

I’m good at pushing the pace off the bench, being very active off ball, driving and setting up teammates, and scoring at a 50% clip (all star).

Originally I was drafted by Memphis at 5. Was excited but I didn’t like the absence of Jaren Jackson Jr (I was his replacement). Additionally I didn’t like the Memphis culture or Marc Gasol’s antics last year.

Coach benched me for the entire second half in my 3rd game after I had 15 in the first and we had the lead. We lost the game and I was gone.

Requested a trade to Atlanta. Trae young, John collins, and me... well I forgot that Trae Young was on the magic. But I felt like I could be the man in Atlanta. Liked the electric youth culture. Potential. Played the warriors 2nd game and we got demolished. I dropped 30 but it was an ugly, gritty 30.

Then.... Joel Embiid started tweeting about how I was the next goat. And I’m like... philly. They were 1-5. Embiid 34 ppg. I felt like I was the missing piece. I felt like we could become a juggernaut in the east. And I felt like my talents were best suited for philly. It was the perfect fit. And I’m a partial philly fan irl since 2014.

First game I make a 4 point play with 10 seconds left to cut the deficit to 1. But no one fouled and we lost. And I was like LeBron to jr. but I’m happy here

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »