Home

Different rants

This is a discussion on Different rants within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2018, 07:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Different rants

I am a huge fan of alot of guys on the game thats not exactly top teir like machida,michael johnson even like mixing in but that game seems to have a tendency to give top teir fighters a huge rock edge against lower teir which makes it less fun to pick them because at any given time the game decides a jab rocks you then you get rerocked with a body kick now ur in deep *** water with a megladon shark coming

Now i know alot of people is bout to scream ITS STATS THEY HAVE AN ADVANTAGE and i get that but if im fighting smart and conserving my stamina throwing smart strikes i should not be penalized strictly for using a lesser than fighter

Some fighters are almost completely unusable just because theyRe power is so low its hard to deal damage which causes you to lose rounds which really doesn’t make sense becau This is not pride its ufc where fights are judge based off points not total damage if it was less be honest guys like wonderboy, cruz,blaydes hell maybe even gsp would have alot more L’s on there record because they fight more of a point style type of fight rather than looking for finishes

Then you have things like unblockable leg kicks after a push and auto td def with underhooks or judo flips needs to be patched

also every rock to the head when you get knockdown should not auto be a fight ender i think the first ea sports ufc had this better sometimes you get deathrocked and it sucked but you understood it because it wasnt often you can maybe survive to rock knockdowns and still be good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2018, 10:39 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Different rants

skill can overcome a lot, but you really have to work a lot more careful and the reward =/ risk.

For example, I got my *** beat by Saki user GreyFox (or something like that) when using Jones, I should have easily won via grappling and stats but he did a really good job and shutting me down with great timing and combinations.

Some fighters are really unusable esp when you realize their weaknesses. Take Cowboy for example, great fighter until you realize that 80 body health. Or Anderson Silva, low stamina and low leg health. Condit, low TDD and low leg health in a division of top grapplers.

And there is almost always a better version of whatever lower ranked fighter you are using. Unfortunately, this makes a lot of fighters useless imo.
Old 12-03-2018, 02:05 PM   #3
MVP

Trillz's Arena

rocks have too much control in this game.
Old 12-07-2018, 04:24 AM   #4
Rookie

I feel like you get rocked constantly. I don’t even move my head or the L1 movement because if you do it into a strike the fight is over.

I understand that should lead to KO situations, and it hadn’t been acknowledged in the previous games, but I feel like they overdid it. Not every strike that lands will land flush.
Old 12-07-2018, 04:20 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
skill can overcome a lot, but you really have to work a lot more careful and the reward =/ risk.

For example, I got my *** beat by Saki user GreyFox (or something like that) when using Jones, I should have easily won via grappling and stats but he did a really good job and shutting me down with great timing and combinations.

Some fighters are really unusable esp when you realize their weaknesses. Take Cowboy for example, great fighter until you realize that 80 body health. Or Anderson Silva, low stamina and low leg health. Condit, low TDD and low leg health in a division of top grapplers.

And there is almost always a better version of whatever lower ranked fighter you are using. Unfortunately, this makes a lot of fighters useless imo.
Jones also feels slow as hell unless you're grappling, throwing a flying knee/body knee or that elbow combo he has
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2018, 05:34 PM   #6
Banned

Haz_____'s Arena

Cowboy has the best perks in the entire game. If you can't buzzsaw guys with Cerrone that's on you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »