Home

Old 12-04-2018, 08:48 AM   #1
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19
MyLeague major bugs? *CONFIRMED*

Just ran into my second off season and think MyLeague May be broken?

First in FA guy where looking for 100 million+ per year Salaries? Scrubs where looking for 50 million a year? Really?

Than I ran player progression and a ton of undrafted players shot up 11 points. This didn’t happen to young good players. They all seemed to be bench fodder. Well not anymore.

Is this really an acceptable state of MyLeague for 2K? I get we are not the focus but I am a stunned they let these problems through.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ps. I am on PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by DocHolliday; 12-04-2018 at 03:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2018, 11:24 AM   #2
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

Re: My league major bugs?

Seems to be a problem that 2K doesn’t care about, even though it effectively destroys MyLeague.

What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-04-2018, 11:31 AM   #3
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Agreed! I was SO much looking forward to playing MyLeague this year, but don't think I will touch it.

- You have to rework the entire roster file with peak start and peak end to be able to keep the balance of talent in the league after 5+ seasons.

- There's the 99 under basket bug.

- There's the G-League player exceeding their potential bug/design

- Player progression is messed up when you use the Start from Today feature.

This is simply too much 2+ months after release. Competitive is clearly their focus now and us old-school franchise players are left in the dark
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 12-04-2018, 01:03 PM   #4
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Agreed! I was SO much looking forward to playing MyLeague this year, but don't think I will touch it.

- You have to rework the entire roster file with peak start and peak end to be able to keep the balance of talent in the league after 5+ seasons.

- There's the 99 under basket bug.

- There's the G-League player exceeding their potential bug/design

- Player progression is messed up when you use the Start from Today feature.

This is simply too much 2+ months after release. Competitive is clearly their focus now and us old-school franchise players are left in the dark
100% agree... it's so sad. I'm still waiting to start a MyLeague...

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-04-2018, 03:27 PM   #5
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

It really is terrible. Franchise players are what built the 2K Bball franchise, and they have totally abandoned us for online players that want a new headband.

I have always had a lot of respect for 2K, but that fact that this is the state of MyLeague, well, I am OUT.

They are about to go the way of Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2018, 10:18 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
It really is terrible. Franchise players are what built the 2K Bball franchise, and they have totally abandoned us for online players that want a new headband.

I have always had a lot of respect for 2K, but that fact that this is the state of MyLeague, well, I am OUT.

They are about to go the way of Madden.
One could say they've already gone the way of Madden... Just with more bells and whistles and details that makes it even more frustrating how broken the mode is... CFM in Madden is pretty barebones compared to 2k in a lot of respects but at this point I don't expect much from them so I don't get as annoyed... I think it's more annoying that 2k would give us all of these potentially fantastic features to play around with only for none of them to work properly 2 months from launch... The mode is deep yet shallow at the same time... There's SO MUCH there to work with... But none of it functions like it should at all and it doesn't seem like they'll ever address it until we've basically given up on the game completely (like 2k18 last cycle)... It's worse in my opinion to give us more when it just doesn't work properly
Old 12-04-2018, 11:08 PM   #7
PDX

RipCity71252's Arena

OVR: 8

Damn.

I was just about to hop into MyLeague with the Grizz...
Old 12-05-2018, 07:15 AM   #8
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

I agree 100% with all that has been said here so far. Very disappointed by 2K this year by how they treat offline players.

I'm trying to enjoy a MyLeague but I almost stopped playing because of all this mess that at one point or another will ruin the experience.

A few days back I tried to play an ORL-NYK game with the real uniforms. I realized that the city uniform for NY was not available because I started the League AFTER they put it in-game. You may think that this is not a problem that can prevent one player from enjoying the game, but in reality it's one problem on top of MANY other affecting MyLeague. Never played another NBA game since. I'm afraid all these problems will never be corrected in NBA 2K19, it's already too late.

And last I hate the "pay to win" policy of this game. I try to enjoy MyTeam and MyCarrer every year, but then I hit the wall where you are forced to buy VCs to make steps forward. Never bought a VC in my life. Money are better spent in other good games, my gaming universe is not NBA 2K centric any more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »