Home

NBA Live Survey

This is a discussion on NBA Live Survey within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2018, 03:57 PM   #1
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
NBA Live Survey

Anyone else get an email from EA to take a survey about Live 19? It's in-depth and asks you to make comparisons between the last two versions of Live and 2K.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 04:03 PM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NBA Live Survey

Nope, I wish I did though.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:19 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Hell yea I got it and made it clear that they aren't doing themselves any favors I my opinion. Whether its taken to consideration or not,who knows but this NO CURRENT SHOES thing is a PROBLEM!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-05-2018, 05:13 PM   #4
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilladawg4
Hell yea I got it and made it clear that they aren't doing themselves any favors I my opinion. Whether its taken to consideration or not,who knows but this NO CURRENT SHOES thing is a PROBLEM!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
They just added SEVERAL shoes...

Problem is they don't edit rosters. They add a few ratings to a few players, but they don't adjust rotations which would help online AND offline play, and auto subs.

They also don't bring down the ratings of certain players, why is Z BO, who is getting no playing time, still nearly an 80?
Old 12-05-2018, 05:39 PM   #5
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Anyone else get an email from EA to take a survey about Live 19? It's in-depth and asks you to make comparisons between the last two versions of Live and 2K.
Wouldn’t even waste my time, this isn’t the first time they’ve done this. People can’t even get simple things like ratings & line up rotations right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 05:44 PM   #6
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Lol they could've saved time and the hassle of emailing gamers by simply checking into OS. . . but they wanna low key ask gamers to compare Live 19 to 2k19 is LAME af

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2018, 07:31 PM   #7
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

I got the survey as well. I basically let them have it the best I could without being obscene. I was shocked at the amount of what game does it better questions. At least I was honest about it. This game is collecting dust right now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2018, 10:27 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 10

My emails for all my gaming stuff are mad old I prol don't even have access to them anymore, but that's true if they did that it's wack. What, they wanna be 2k?

Live has the advantage of looking like they can build on their foundation where as 2k is pretty much set aside from minor tweaks. It should be where do we go from here not how can we beat 2k. Haha.

Makes me kinda sad cuz I'm gonna have to stop playing online bball if they turn it into 2k. Here's what I'd say: live you got foot planting on point for player v player interactions. Let's make foot planting matter more for rebounding, blocking, stealing and especially when you can dunk.

Take out the auto rebounding and steals. I still reb by jumping and get a good amount but when a shot bounces a certain way and your guy starts his jumping animation before you're ready and you already know the shots gonna miss to you and you're gonna grab it, that's trash. And stop making my dude lunge or put his hand up on d, if people don't press steal the ball should bounce off their chest or head or whizz by their ear.

If they do that, they good. Like w blocks, foot planting should dictate whether someone can block you by how they are facing, how fast you are going into them etc. People should not be block magnets because they are rim prots or wing d.

But game is aiight haha. Dunno why they tripping. I guess cuz sales? Now that they fixed match up you can get a 5v5 almost any time so it's not that dead. Just keep progressing and if fewer sales equal fewer resources, progress slowly and maybe adjust price. Not rocket science. People who want 2k can get 2k and pay 150 or w/e.

-Smak

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »