Home

MyLeague Players Teach Me How To Avoid These Game Breaking Bugs Please

This is a discussion on MyLeague Players Teach Me How To Avoid These Game Breaking Bugs Please within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2019, 08:30 PM   #1
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

OVR: 0
MyLeague Players Teach Me How To Avoid These Game Breaking Bugs Please

Serious question because I just want to play a MyLeague and it's going on Month 5 that I'm not able to. People who are not experiencing the following 2 bugs tell me what you are doing in the mode.

- Shot Under Basket Tendency going to 99 for most of the league after Year 1
- Player Career Stats History going completely incorrect after Year 1 (i.e. guys team history listing them as playing on the wrong teams and averages being incorrect)

Is there anyone who is NOT experiencing these bugs? What are you doing in your MyLeague. This should help me narrow down the cause and possible workaround so that I can actually play the only reason I bought the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2019, 02:34 PM   #2
Rookie

fzdoom's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MyLeague Players Teach Me How To Avoid These Game Breaking Bugs Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne12345
Serious question because I just want to play a MyLeague and it's going on Month 5 that I'm not able to. People who are not experiencing the following 2 bugs tell me what you are doing in the mode.

- Shot Under Basket Tendency going to 99 for most of the league after Year 1
- Player Career Stats History going completely incorrect after Year 1 (i.e. guys team history listing them as playing on the wrong teams and averages being incorrect)

Is there anyone who is NOT experiencing these bugs? What are you doing in your MyLeague. This should help me narrow down the cause and possible workaround so that I can actually play the only reason I bought the game.
Shot Under Basket Tendency: This has happened to me but it doesnt seem to impact stats at all and i can assure you it doesnt effect gameplay. Many times the CPU center grabs a rebound under the rim and passes it out.

Player Career Stat History: I havent seen this bug at all.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:13 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

For the 99 Shot Under the Basket Tendency bug, I just do a global edit at the beginning of the season and change the values based off of position. For every PG, I set their Shot Under The Basket Tendency bug to 30. For SG and SF, I set everyone's tendency to 40 and 50 respectively. For PF it is set at 60 while C have their tendencies at 70. I agree that it doesn't have too much of an affect on gameplay. In the event that it does, at least this workaround lessons the impact from the bug a bit.

In regards to the career stats, I have noticed that in MyLeague it is not widespread. I have noticed only a few players that show this issues. I could be wrong but I have noticed that for some players, their stats revert back somehow. In either case, I have not seen too many issues with it.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:13 PM   #4
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserx13
In regards to the career stats, I have noticed that in MyLeague it is not widespread. I have noticed only a few players that show this issues. I could be wrong but I have noticed that for some players, their stats revert back somehow. In either case, I have not seen too many issues with it.

When do you notice the stats reverting back? After the season is over, the next season, or just randomly within the season?
Old 01-08-2019, 09:16 AM   #5
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

I remedy the GLeague progression bug like this. During the playoffs I look at each roster with a player in a 2 way contract who's overall is near 80. I edit their intangibles back down to 25 and their potential down some. Usually that puts them back down to the low 70s. Its usually only a handful of guys so it doesn't take any more than a few mins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2019, 11:24 AM   #6
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I remedy the GLeague progression bug like this. During the playoffs I look at each roster with a player in a 2 way contract who's overall is near 80. I edit their intangibles back down to 25 and their potential down some. Usually that puts them back down to the low 70s. Its usually only a handful of guys so it doesn't take any more than a few mins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

That's a good idea. I do hate when the G-League guys all of a sudden pop in ratings that make no sense - like vertical, speed, lateral quickness.

I'm going to use your method though. It sounds good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »