Home

Is it just me

This is a discussion on Is it just me within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2019, 12:22 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Is it just me

Want to like Pes but I keep going back to Fifa.Everything seems better, graphics, presentation and yes gameplay.Im trying but I feel bored with Pes.Even the controls are not as responsive.Am I missing something, people are saying in this section that gameplay is far superior.I don't see it.And by the amount of people in the Fifa as opposed to this section I'm probably not alone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2019, 01:54 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Is it just me

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddy
Want to like Pes but I keep going back to Fifa.Everything seems better, graphics, presentation and yes gameplay.Im trying but I feel bored with Pes.Even the controls are not as responsive.Am I missing something, people are saying in this section that gameplay is far superior.I don't see it.And by the amount of people in the Fifa as opposed to this section I'm probably not alone.

It is not just you. I feel the same way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2019, 03:04 PM   #3
MVP

XBox_Roughneck's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

My Twitch streams with modded PES_2019 for PC. I only own FIFA 18 on PS4, but between the two I simply prefer the ball/player control on PES more than FIFA.

FIFA's franchise mode feels more fleshed out and detailed...but other than that I prefer PES with mods.
Old 01-24-2019, 03:44 PM   #4
Banned

Fifa 19 is a lot better than 18.
Old 01-24-2019, 05:56 PM   #5
MVP

XBox_Roughneck's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Fifa 19 is a lot better than 18.
Id try the Fifa 19 demo later...but that wouldnt prove 19 has made good gameplay improvements.

Doesn't matter though. PES 2019 hasn't given me a reason to go back to Fifa.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2019, 06:18 PM   #6
Banned

It says something when I'm trying to like it more than Fifa and just can't.Especially when the Scottish update is coming out next month.Hopefully half a year later.
Old 02-13-2019, 01:32 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 7

PES is by far better than FIFA. It's the little nuances and movements that make the game feel so much better and realistic. I had an unaimed clearance with a centerback when a ball was played into my box that felt and looked so real, with the ball going towards the sideline but staying in but not perfectly to the foot of anyone on either team.

FIFA is just an arcade soccer game. Goals are of the highlight variety more often than not. The player models are too big, allowing them to unrealistically close down vast amounts of space in little time. The ball physics are broken, with the ball almost being forced to stay inbound to force action and shots and goals.

There's so much more I could say but PES kills FIFA in the gameplay department. I know this will never happen, but if you gave FIFA and PES the same exact licensing rights for one year, I think the gap would close by and large.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:50 AM   #8
Banned

Can you imagine if they took strong points of each game and combined to make the ultimate game.Wow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »