Home

PC - Gridiron Impact coming to PC

This is a discussion on PC - Gridiron Impact coming to PC within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 06-16-2019, 09:06 PM   #1
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2
PC - Gridiron Impact coming to PC

Gridiron Impact will be Starting fresh for Madden 20, and will be moving to the PC platform(information will hopefully be updated soon).

As of right now, none of the previous members have moved to PC, so the league is completely open.

GI is a sim league that emphasizes gameplanning and strategy over stick skills. We have zero tolerance for competitive/MUT crap, and our rules, as well as how we handle things, represent that well.

If you're interesting in joining, please fill out the information in the "becoming a coach in gridiron impact" thread, and we will get in touch with you. You can review the madden 19 rules to get an idea of how we do things, but they are not updated for madden 20 yet, and changes may come.

In addition to this, because no one from the PS4 league will be making the move to PC besides myself, I am looking for experienced sim league players who would be interested in helping run the league. If you have this experience, please make a note of it when you fill out the information. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2019, 10:31 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: PC - Gridiron Impact coming to PC

Hey I'm running a PC league, we currently have a small waiting list if you are interested in joining.

Tough to fill a PC league due to the size of the PC community for Madden. Come check us out!

https://discord.gg/wqsjraC
Old 06-24-2019, 12:19 AM   #3
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyused
Hey I'm running a PC league, we currently have a small waiting list if you are interested in joining.

Tough to fill a PC league due to the size of the PC community for Madden. Come check us out!

https://discord.gg/wqsjraC
Ill give it a look. Im mostly looking for m20 and beyond though. Won't be playing much more m19 at this point. I agree, it's gonna be tough to fill pc leagues will the small player base. Thanks for letting me know though, ill def. check in on it.
Old 07-21-2019, 08:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey! How full are you so far? Would the dolphins be available? I have a few years of experience in well run SIM leagues and would also be willing to help run it. Let me know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »