Home

What do you do to kill time?

This is a discussion on What do you do to kill time? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2019, 05:03 AM   #1
Rookie

KillerFart's Arena

OVR: 0
What do you do to kill time?

Now that beta is over and pretty much all details on modes and gameplay have been revealed. What will do to pass the free time until the game hits EA Access/Store Shelves? Do you keep playing Madden 19? A different game? Drop the sticks all together?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2019, 06:11 AM   #2
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: What do you do to kill time?

The only reason I haven't traded in 19 is to stay active in my online 32 yser league. I want to maintain my status in the league so I have a better chance of getting a team I want in 20. It sucks though 19 was probably my most hated madden for user vs user play, I would have ditched it a long time ago. For the past few months I have not played any games of Madden outside the couple of league games a week. Usually year round I play all kinds of games of Madden from online H2H to franchise both solo and online leagues but 19 was just too frustrating for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2019, 08:04 AM   #3
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Honestly the beta ruined gaming for me... I was back and forth between fifa 19 and COD WWII recently and then after playing the beta nothing is fun. I started playing Civilization 6 again last night so hopefully that will keep me occupied for a bit to waste some time.

Last edited by PhillyPhanatic14; 06-20-2019 at 08:06 AM.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:13 AM   #4
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Honestly the beta ruined gaming for me... I was back and forth between fifa 19 and COD WWII recently and then after playing the beta nothing is fun. I started playing Civilization 6 again last night so hopefully that will keep me occupied for a bit to waste some time.

I already hated Madden 19 before the beta and playing the beta made it even harder to come back to 19. I won't say it ruined gaming for me though. I've been having a lot of fun lately with MLB the Show and the golf club, for non sports gaming I usually play a little battlefield 5 or Apex legends every once in a while when I want to switch it up with some non sports gaming.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2019, 08:58 AM   #5
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Madden 19 was so bad it was the first time in 8 years straight of running an online league the members decided to take a break back in april . We have always run year round until this trash heap of a game. Im so glad we stopped this year and took a break. I have no idea how anyone can go back and even pick up 19 ( unless your on PC with all your cool mods) . There is no way i would even touch that game again, ever.

Myself though i enjoy a lot of games . So for myself im spending my time playing PUBG with our online community we are apart of that hosts groups for many games . Also playing some RDR2 along the way and waiting for the update to No Mans Sky that is adding VR support on PS4 this summer. So im pretty content atm really.

Having said that, after playing this beta, i have to say its the most excited ive been for a madden launch in such a long time. I just hope they dont nerf what we played in the beta and keep it pretty much as is, as well they keep it that way after launch. Im excited for our league to start back up for once. Honestly after madden 19 i was about ready to hang up my commish badge and just quit playing madden for good. So this beta really changed my mind greatly. I played the beta last year and did not have this good a feeling about the gameplay. So that speaks volumes really for anyone who knows me , hears our podcasts, or has seen my posts here .

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2019, 09:03 AM   #6
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

More family time to complete honey do list. Stay active, eat healthy and exercise. lol
Old 06-20-2019, 09:49 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 7

Finish fallout 76 and wait until they drop the rookie cards in Ultimate Team. Most likely spend most of my time at the gym since nothing can fill this void in my heart.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:08 AM   #8
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

I wish I had time to kill.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »