Home

TarHeelPhenom's Division III Dynasty Mod

This is a discussion on TarHeelPhenom's Division III Dynasty Mod within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2019, 08:17 AM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
TarHeelPhenom's Division III Dynasty Mod

I have decided to separate the Dynasty Mod thread from the roster file thread to make it easier to find for anyone interested. I'm going to copy and paste from my first post on that thread and add the Mod files to this one.

The Division III Dynasty Mod is finished. This is where you will get the full effects of the roster file I created. I have included every single file as well as instructions on how and when to import the files in the folders attached to this post. I have pretty much done all of the work and all anyone who cares to try this out needs to know is how to import the files at the right time; and again I have added instructions on how and when to do so. In this mod:

1) Every team has been edited and changed to represent a DIII school. (There was nothing I could do about the uniforms)

2) Every team's stadium has been edited and recreated with correct stadium names, cities and state as well as attendance to replicate DIII football. So, if you want to play in front of 100,000 fans...you won't find it here lol. Try 1,000 in small high school looking venues.

3) Every player's height and weight have been edited to the average height and wight of DIII football players based on information I got off of www.ncaasports.org . However, starting with the year 1 recruiting class you will notice a handful of guys bigger than the average at each position.

4) I have included a recruiting class for year 1. Every recruit is rated a 1* since that was the closest I could come to replicating DIII recruits since they are not on athletic scholarship. Every recruits attributes have been edited per my own ratings scale to go along with the base roster file.

5) All Bowl game and Bowl Stadiums have been edited and changed to be named "DIII Playoffs" .

6) All Neutral Site and Conference Championship Games and Stadiums have been edited and changed.

7) All teams are 1* in prestige and all recruit pitches have been edited to better replicate why a player will choose a school. For example pitches like Pro Potential and TV Exposure will be among the lowest pitches and Proximity to Home and Academics will be among the highest.

8) All team Recruit Player Tendencies have been edited in an effort to have the CPU teams recruit players based on offense and defensive philosophies.

9) Because DIII teams are broken down into REGIONS and they have so many different conferences; I have used "Conferences" as "Regions" and the "Divisions" within each "Conference" as "Conferences to Realign each team. It may take some getting used to seeing a team that may be from the West Coast playing in the ACC. But the thing to remember is that team is replicating a DIII team.

10) I'll leave this up to the user, but...since DIII uses Playoff format...I have it setup so that Conference Championship Games serve as 1st round or quarterfinal match ups...then the BCS Bowl games will serve as 2nd Round/Semifinal games with the BCS Championship serving as the Stagg Bowl(DIII National Championship). This would be for anyone who knows how to do the Playoff workaround that's found on the front page. An alternative, which I'm leaning towards is which is what I'm leaning towards is once the conference championship games have been played and then the bowl games are set, I'm going to create my playoff bracket based on bowl match ups and play the playoffs out in Play Now Mode. I personally have never done the Playoff Workaround...so I'll have to brush up on that myself.

I know this may not be for everyone and it may seem like a lot of steps at first. But, once you do it you won't have to worry doing it anymore. If one person can find joy out of it then I'm satisfied. With that being said...ENJOY!
Attached Files
File Type: zip D3 Mod Pt 1.zip (26.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: zip D3 Mod Pt 2.zip (26.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 07-16-2019 at 07:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2019, 09:27 PM   #2
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Re: TarHeelPhenom's Division III Dynasty Mod

Update

I took a couple of weeks off with this because I was drained after finishing it. Now, I'm back and ready to roll. I made a couple of changes to a couple of the csv files because they wouldn't load correctly. So, I fixed them...specifically the Team Recruiting Pitch file and also the Coach Recruit Tendency file. They have been updated in the Mod folders. Also, and I have never done this before so I don't know how or if it will work...but I am going to add my Franchise File beginning at week 1. If it works, all you will need to know how to do is how to use Modio or Horizon to change the Profile ID, Console ID, Device ID and/or Title ID from my info to yours.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DIII Dynasty File.zip (4.26 MB, 9 views)
Old 07-17-2019, 07:53 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Re: TarHeelPhenom's Division III Dynasty Mod

This file sounds great. Is there any chance of it being converted to PS3?
Old 07-17-2019, 08:33 AM   #4
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Re: TarHeelPhenom's Division III Dynasty Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
This file sounds great. Is there any chance of it being converted to PS3?
I'm sure there is a way....I personally don't know how to do it though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »