Home

Truck Racing Championship Available Today For PC, Arrives on August 20 For Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Switch

This is a discussion on Truck Racing Championship Available Today For PC, Arrives on August 20 For Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Switch within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 07-18-2019, 09:00 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Truck Racing Championship Available Today For PC, Arrives on August 20 For Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Switch

BIGBEN and N-Racing have announced Truck Racing Championship, the official racing simulation of the ETRC developed...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2019, 04:04 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Truck Racing Championship Available Today For PC, Arrives on August 20 For Xbox O

This is released tomorrow for the PS4..I enjoy truck racing and will be looking to get this sometime in the future. Is anyone else planning on picking this up?
Old 08-20-2019, 05:57 AM   #3
Pro

poulka's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Truck Racing Championship Available Today For PC, Arrives on August 20 For Xbox O

I wanted to but I checked Microsoft store and have not seen it anywhere. When I look online, just did this a few minutes ago. Still says not available in US.
F1 2021 Aston Martin Racing
Madden 23 Random play now matchups
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Old 08-20-2019, 01:50 PM   #4
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulka
I wanted to but I checked Microsoft store and have not seen it anywhere. When I look online, just did this a few minutes ago. Still says not available in US.
It's in the Microsoft store now (1:45 PM EDT) at $39.99. I'm mildly curious about this, but I want to see some gameplay video using the cockpit view.
Old 08-20-2019, 03:18 PM   #5
Pro

poulka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
It's in the Microsoft store now (1:45 PM EDT) at $39.99. I'm mildly curious about this, but I want to see some gameplay video using the cockpit view.
Thanks I am going to look for this later today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2019, 04:06 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 7

This game hasn't been getting the greatest of reviews thus far unfortunately - so I might stick with Formula Truck 2013 for the PC. Add to that, I haven't seen it listed on the US PS Store yet..they have the Indy download..but not the game.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:52 PM   #7
Pro

poulka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proof21
This game hasn't been getting the greatest of reviews thus far unfortunately - so I might stick with Formula Truck 2013 for the PC. Add to that, I haven't seen it listed on the US PS Store yet..they have the Indy download..but not the game.
I have run a few races on it. It’s not bad the physics a big rig takes some getting used to but I am having some fun with it. It may be because I have never run big rigs before. But I will my F1 experience has helped me in the racing on this game. Taking appropriate lines and braking points mean a lot with these big rigs. Lightly using and managing brakes help to. All in not to bad. Had a limited expectation so I am able to over look a few things with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »