Home

Franchise - sim stats broken STILL

This is a discussion on Franchise - sim stats broken STILL within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2019, 03:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise - sim stats broken STILL

I dont know why, year after year i continue to purchase this broken game. I pray and hope the little things will be fixed but every single year im let down again.

Why is it so hard to sim games/season and see QBs like Newton only rush 12 times the entire season?!
Why do elite LTs give up 35+ sacks?!
Why do elite WRs ave less than 10 yards p/catch?

I am sick of it! I am sick of EA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2019, 04:04 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Franchise - sim stats broken STILL

I know it won't be the case but I hope that EA completely blows up franchise mode and starts again for next gen. I remember 2013 connected franchise coming out a complete bug filled train wreck and it hasn't recovered since.

The ideal thing would have been to start building franchise for next gen a year or two ago so that at release it's a fully featured and polished product.

Sadly I know the marketing next year will again be how franchise the now really the focus and key EA reps will provide misleading comments about new features being introduced.

I say this actually not minding the updates this year, I see a ton of potential in the scenario engine but I don't have faith in EA to build on it. They will chuck it aside like so many other features
Old 08-02-2019, 08:12 AM   #3
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13

This has been mentioned in other threads specifically the thread on QB rushing attempts and Clint tweeted that we were looking into that and asked people to send him other sim stats that needed to be looked at.

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Old 08-02-2019, 08:41 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gausec
This has been mentioned in other threads specifically the thread on QB rushing attempts and Clint tweeted that we were looking into that and asked people to send him other sim stats that needed to be looked at.

Sorry can’t help but laugh. This has been an issue for years, people have been vocal about it for years, but sure now they’re looking into it.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:51 AM   #5
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
Sorry can’t help but laugh. This has been an issue for years, people have been vocal about it for years, but sure now they’re looking into it.
I can understand the sentiment, fool me once etc. but I am optimistic that this will be the year they patch it. Last year QB's wouldn't run out of the pocket this year we finally see movement. While Madden has taken slow strides, I do think 20 is on the right path.

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2019, 10:09 AM   #6
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

I've actually lost hope. I've given up on having a good NFL game like 3-4 years ago. I can only actually hope that someone makes a pretty good NFL game like how OOTP does for MLB.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:32 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I've actually lost hope. I've given up on having a good NFL game like 3-4 years ago. I can only actually hope that someone makes a pretty good NFL game like how OOTP does for MLB.
Funny you should mention OOTP....because...

Front Office Football 9 is being published by OOTP. It's developed by Jim Gindin (Sp?), but no release date set just yet.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:54 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdenyer

Why is it so hard to sim games/season and see QBs like Newton only rush 12 times the entire season?!
Why do elite LTs give up 35+ sacks?!
Why do elite WRs ave less than 10 yards p/catch?

I am sick of it! I am sick of EA!
Everyone knows about the Qb rushing stats which is downright ridiculous it hasnt been fixed in 3 years. Elite wideouts yes your right about the low average yards a catch. The bigger issue no one is addressing about wideout sim stats is Wr2 ALWAYS has low average yards a catch. For the last 4 years. You can put a speedy deep threat at Wr2 and he will average 9 to 12 yards a catch. Someone please send that to him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »