Home

CFBM20 - College Football Full Conversion Mod

This is a discussion on CFBM20 - College Football Full Conversion Mod within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2019, 02:13 PM   #1
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
CFBM20 - College Football Full Conversion Mod

DESCRIPTION

This is the follow-up to the highly-touted CFBM19 mod for Madden 19. This year's will be even better than before and within this year's title, Madden NFL 20. We have brought 6 new teams in replacing 6 of the teams that did not make the cut! Check below to see which teams are in for this year's mod. As always, this is a PC exclusive release and will never be available on the console. Follow progress in this thread as well on our social media!

TEAM LIST

via Gfycat

Spoiler

QUICK LINKS

This mod is not publically available yet. Follow our progress in these places:

CFBM Twitter

Maden Modding Community Discord

DISCLAIMER

None of this is official content of the NCAA, EA Sports or any of the represented schools. This is a community-created mod for Madden 20 on PC that is provided as-is and free-of-charge.

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 08-04-2019 at 02:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2019, 04:44 PM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: CFBM20 - College Football Full Conversion Mod

I honestly don't know why it isn't the top 32 ranked schools in the nation. That would make more sense. Utah, Iowa, Washington State, Syracuse should have made the list. But it is what it is, still going to enjoy it.
Old 08-04-2019, 05:00 PM   #3
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

I mean we have most of the top 25 (21 out of 25), teams the actual guys making the mod wanted, and a few we thought should be left for conference diversity.

I don’t get this thought process that we should just use teams that you strictly want (or just the top teams). For the work this team puts in, we can put the teams we personally want. Nothing stops you guys from making your own teams.

I guess we are expected to spend all of our free time on teams we have no interest in. All these people I have seen complaining about our list sure haven’t offered to help any to get different teams.

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 08-04-2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:21 PM   #4
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
I mean we have most of the top 25 (21 out of 25), teams the actual guys making the mod wanted, and a few we thought should be left for conference diversity.

I don’t get this thought process that we should just use teams that you strictly want (or just the top teams). For the work this team puts in, we can put the teams we personally want. Nothing stops you guys from making your own teams.

I guess we are expected to spend all of our free time on teams we have no interest in. All these people I have seen complaining about our list sure haven’t offered to help any to get different teams.
I totally agree with you here. I have made a few mods on Steam and some for personal use only and most of the time I just make them for myself and share them with others to be nice. But everyone is always a critic or wants more. You do you I say and if you choose to share it with others they can just get what they get and not throw as fit as my mom used to say!
Old 08-04-2019, 10:29 PM   #5
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21

Are you guys doing the expansion tool again? If so then anyone who doesn't see their team should learn Frosty via M19 now and start working on their own team. I'm assuming a lot of things will be reusable (.dds, png files) as far as textures goes so said person could easily knock out their own team on M19 and have everything they need ready to go for M20 once you guys are able to release the MOD and any tools you're able to include again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 12:06 AM   #6
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Well have more details on everything in the coming months. I am making an effort this year to post more updates in here as I know everyone doesn’t have twitter. You shouldn’t be punished because of that!
Old 08-05-2019, 01:20 AM   #7
Rookie

binga30's Arena

OVR: 0

Well said Red, personally I love that USC is in game, but even if they weren't would still be playing the heck out of the mod.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:18 AM   #8
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0

Great stuff once again, cannot wait for this release!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »