Home

NASCAR Heat 4 Hands-On Preview, Including Over 7 Minutes of Exclusive Gameplay Footage

This is a discussion on NASCAR Heat 4 Hands-On Preview, Including Over 7 Minutes of Exclusive Gameplay Footage within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2019, 06:08 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NASCAR Heat 4 Hands-On Preview, Including Over 7 Minutes of Exclusive Gameplay Footage

704 Games is set to release the fourth incarnation of NASCAR Heat in just over a...

Written By: Robert Kollars

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2019, 06:37 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: NASCAR Heat 4 Hands-On Preview, Including Over 7 Minutes of Exclusive Gameplay Fo

Any ideas on how the deep the statistics are in career mode? Can we get a 10-Lap average for practice, laps led post-race, historical stats that move year to year? Looks promising though.
Old 08-07-2019, 07:35 PM   #3
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NASCAR Heat 4 Hands-On Preview, Including Over 7 Minutes of Exclusive Gameplay Fo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proof21
Any ideas on how the deep the statistics are in career mode? Can we get a 10-Lap average for practice, laps led post-race, historical stats that move year to year? Looks promising though.

They have added career stats for career mode that was quite in-depth. I will take a deeper look when I go back in a couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-07-2019, 07:37 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Will this year's game FINALLY be in 4k or HDR.
Old 08-07-2019, 08:22 PM   #5
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Any info on the driving models this year? Still just "arcade" and "simulation"? Or do we actually have options to set the experience we're looking for such as ABS, TC, SC, etc. etc.

Sounds like some decent improvements there, but still in wait and see mode here.

This might be a good candidate for me to buy digital from the MS Xbox store and try it quickly, then if I'm not happy with it request a return/refund. What do they give again, an hour or something like that before they don't let you ask for a refund?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2019, 08:43 PM   #6
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukesofHazzard
Will this year's game FINALLY be in 4k or HDR.

I thought I saw an HDR setting...but please let me confirm this with them before getting too excited

Old 08-07-2019, 08:44 PM   #7
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Any info on the driving models this year? Still just "arcade" and "simulation"? Or do we actually have options to set the experience we're looking for such as ABS, TC, SC, etc. etc.

Sounds like some decent improvements there, but still in wait and see mode here.

This might be a good candidate for me to buy digital from the MS Xbox store and try it quickly, then if I'm not happy with it request a return/refund. What do they give again, an hour or something like that before they don't let you ask for a refund?

Let me get a full breakdown of the driving options and update you. Should only be a day or two before I can grab that info

Old 08-07-2019, 09:54 PM   #8
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

OVR: 0

Legend drivers 👍

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »