Home

I can fix Madden but but need help

This is a discussion on I can fix Madden but but need help within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2019, 02:20 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
I can fix Madden but but need help

So the last few years I have talked about my spread ratings but haven't had time to do all players because I have a family and a child. What I do is spread the ratings of individual players on certain attributes. This Madden so far all I have had to do is

-10 from all players speed
Spread agility for all players
-10 on throw power

With all sliders at 45 except PC and PR are at 100

This is due to the fact that players aren't seeming like themselves motion wise. So due to the speed everyone plays like they are tyreek hill. This new idea allows the fastest players to be at 99 agility still, and OL players or big bulky DTs have 0 agility at times. These players move more realistically and actually appear how they are in real life. It's most noticable when a DL player comes in untouched vs a mobile QB and they elude it because cuts are slowed down and speed. So many things are fixed. Tyreek is still shifty but not unrealistically.

I subtracted 10 from speed to make players not look like Olympic sprinters every time they get the ball.

Throw power needs to be toned down due to the fact that no QB has ever thrown perfect 65 yd plus pass in air ever. On 99-90 a QB will throw 80 yd passes to 65 yd passes. I want my best throwers to throw 65 yd passes at Max. This also makes QBs with weak arms stand out and vice versa. Max is 90 lowest is usually 50. At 50 max yds are 45-50 yds. I feel like that's realistic. Madden now makes QBs throw 80 yds- 65 yds on base attributes

I use 65 threshold but I need help with this project. I can show yall videos to show what I mean but this is nessesary for a realistic Madden

So this is all I need.

Someone to make a PS4 roster where they subtract 10 from every players speed

Add fight for extra yds on every O player

Spread every players agility

And take away big hitters trait from all players

This is the formula for the most realistic madden

This is the chart I use. Use it for agility ratings on all players. The number to the left will be the original Madden rating. You switch it to one of the two ratings on the right. If the player is elite I will use the higher number

https://www.google.com/search?q=oper...1tVmmg0_jDEwQM

So 99 will be 99-98

But someone with 50 agility will be 0-1

Last edited by 83evans; 08-18-2019 at 02:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2019, 10:51 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: I can fix Madden but but need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans
So the last few years I have talked about my spread ratings but haven't had time to do all players because I have a family and a child. What I do is spread the ratings of individual players on certain attributes. This Madden so far all I have had to do is

-10 from all players speed
Spread agility for all players
-10 on throw power

With all sliders at 45 except PC and PR are at 100

This is due to the fact that players aren't seeming like themselves motion wise. So due to the speed everyone plays like they are tyreek hill. This new idea allows the fastest players to be at 99 agility still, and OL players or big bulky DTs have 0 agility at times. These players move more realistically and actually appear how they are in real life. It's most noticable when a DL player comes in untouched vs a mobile QB and they elude it because cuts are slowed down and speed. So many things are fixed. Tyreek is still shifty but not unrealistically.

I subtracted 10 from speed to make players not look like Olympic sprinters every time they get the ball.

Throw power needs to be toned down due to the fact that no QB has ever thrown perfect 65 yd plus pass in air ever. On 99-90 a QB will throw 80 yd passes to 65 yd passes. I want my best throwers to throw 65 yd passes at Max. This also makes QBs with weak arms stand out and vice versa. Max is 90 lowest is usually 50. At 50 max yds are 45-50 yds. I feel like that's realistic. Madden now makes QBs throw 80 yds- 65 yds on base attributes

I use 65 threshold but I need help with this project. I can show yall videos to show what I mean but this is nessesary for a realistic Madden

So this is all I need.

Someone to make a PS4 roster where they subtract 10 from every players speed

Add fight for extra yds on every O player

Spread every players agility

And take away big hitters trait from all players

This is the formula for the most realistic madden

This is the chart I use. Use it for agility ratings on all players. The number to the left will be the original Madden rating. You switch it to one of the two ratings on the right. If the player is elite I will use the higher number

https://www.google.com/search?q=oper...1tVmmg0_jDEwQM

So 99 will be 99-98

But someone with 50 agility will be 0-1
Interesting. Are you willing to apply your edits to a Classic Roster File ?
Old 08-28-2019, 08:34 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: I can fix Madden but but need help

looking forward to seeing what your rosters look like
Old 09-05-2019, 06:27 PM   #4
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

M20 game settings

I really liked your previous threads. You mentioned stuff other threads did not. I'm in the process of getting my sliders, traits, etc. together and wanted to see what some of your latest settings were!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »