Home

User X-Factors bugged again

This is a discussion on User X-Factors bugged again within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2019, 06:49 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
User X-Factors bugged again

So my X-Factor players aren't working again...

They're red on the line up screen, but don't have an ability indicator on the team select screen, and have a star instead of an X underneath them on the field. No abilities appear when holding L2.

This happened a week or so ago, then they re-appeared briefly after the recent patch. Now I've just started a new franchise mode and they're gone again.

Am I the only one getting this? There wasn't much response last time I posted but maybe the patch messed something up this time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2019, 07:12 PM   #2
MVP

Re: User X-Factors bugged again

Piggy-backing this if you don’t mind: I’ve noticed that oftentimes the CPU’s superstars’ icons will light up and flash, often in unison, but mine don’t. In fact, my superstars don’t have an icon at all, let alone seeing them light up. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-24-2019, 03:55 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
Piggy-backing this if you don’t mind: I’ve noticed that oftentimes the CPU’s superstars’ icons will light up and flash, often in unison, but mine don’t. In fact, my superstars don’t have an icon at all, let alone seeing them light up. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I have no ideas at all. Based on the lack of response, it seems that not many people are experiencing this.

When you select your team, do your superstar players have their ability icons next to them? The CPU players do for me, but my own players don't. If I then click 'view superstar abilities' or whatever it says, they're still listed as X-Factors.

In game, they are treated just as superstars but not as X-Factors.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:11 AM   #4
Rookie

I had a situation where there was no icon under my superstar on my first drive and then it showed up correctly on the 2nd drive. No idea what that was all about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by jsteele14; 08-24-2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old 08-24-2019, 01:28 PM   #5
MVP

Not much traction again from this thread so I'm guessing not many people are experiencing this issue.

In case anyone is, however, it seems that it only affects cloud franchises. I've just started an offline franchise instead and X-Factor players appear to be working fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2019, 10:18 AM   #6
Rookie

Heizman's Arena

I had the same issue in my franchise. I ended up editing a player with normal dev and then adding X factor dev to them and it ended up fixing the issue for me. I put them back to normal dev and everything works as it should. Worth a shot.
Old 08-25-2019, 01:16 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heizman
I had the same issue in my franchise. I ended up editing a player with normal dev and then adding X factor dev to them and it ended up fixing the issue for me. I put them back to normal dev and everything works as it should. Worth a shot.
Haha wow this actually worked for me too.

Wish I'd known this ages ago! 😂
Old 08-25-2019, 04:26 PM   #8
Rookie

steelheat226's Arena

I have issues too. Roethlisberger for example at home needs 3 passes in a row of 5 yards to get in the zone. I get chunks more than even that and I get nothing. Juju needs 2 catches of 20 yards each. I've gotten 30 & 20 something to receive again, nothing. Very frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »