Home

Current Roster with Injuries - MyLeague

This is a discussion on Current Roster with Injuries - MyLeague within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2019, 01:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Current Roster with Injuries - MyLeague

Hi guys. I started playing MyLeague last night with the Lakers. I hate the fact that DeMarcus Cousins is on the roster as healthy. I did select the option to have current injuries "on" in the setting when starting MyLeague, but none of the current injured players were listed as injured. Is there a fix for this?
Also, I tried to create my own roster within the main setting menu. I was able to list DeMarcus as injured for the season, but can't figure out how to load the roster into MyLeague...seems like it just goes back to the regular 2K roster although I saved my created roster within the main settings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2019, 02:08 PM   #2
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

Re: Current Roster with Injuries - MyLeague

2k doesn't apply the real life injuries until opening day.

And to use your custom roster it's the first thing you do, when you open the MyLeague tab and you see the screen that says Current Teams, Expansion, Custom etc, you press triangle (ps4) and then select your roster.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 09-07-2019, 02:11 PM   #3
Rookie

I'm on the Xbox. I looked for a way to upload the custom roster on that screen but can't find it.
Old 10-11-2019, 10:05 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersFreak
Hi guys. I started playing MyLeague last night with the Lakers. I hate the fact that DeMarcus Cousins is on the roster as healthy. I did select the option to have current injuries "on" in the setting when starting MyLeague, but none of the current injured players were listed as injured. Is there a fix for this?
Also, I tried to create my own roster within the main setting menu. I was able to list DeMarcus as injured for the season, but can't figure out how to load the roster into MyLeague...seems like it just goes back to the regular 2K roster although I saved my created roster within the main settings.
Even when you download a roster with injuries, you look at the rosters and the players are injured, but when you get into my league everyone is healthy...

Come on **** off 2K, first the my career name bug than all my my career saves disappear and I also have to deal with this ****...

An

I had a bad day havn't even got to work yet, trying to relax a bit and I always have to deal with some **** with this stupid *** game.

Give me my money back...
Old 10-11-2019, 10:41 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie Vision
Even when you download a roster with injuries, you look at the rosters and the players are injured, but when you get into my league everyone is healthy...

Come on **** off 2K, first the my career name bug than all my my career saves disappear and I also have to deal with this ****...

An

I had a bad day havn't even got to work yet, trying to relax a bit and I always have to deal with some **** with this stupid *** game.

Give me my money back...
I just added the injuries to the players myself when I started a new MyLeague. A little tedious, but I just wanted to make it as realistic as possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2019, 02:25 PM   #6
Rookie

MasonOS95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersFreak
I'm on the Xbox. I looked for a way to upload the custom roster on that screen but can't find it.
Its the same as last year just no prompt.. hit equivalent of triangle on the first screen when you select myleague
Old 10-11-2019, 03:05 PM   #7
Rookie

I believe by default that roster injuries are set to off whenever you start a new myleague. Even if you have saved sliders, you still always need to make sure to turn it on. Sometimes I forget.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »