Home

One of the worst game I’ve ever played

This is a discussion on One of the worst game I’ve ever played within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2019, 12:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
One of the worst game I’ve ever played

Like the title says. Why does this game play like such poop? It stutters, the controller input is laggy even offline, online just makes it impossible, passing feels sluggish, everybody moves as if they’re walking on the moon, & players shoot so slow it allows defender to literally travel across the court to come up with a contest. All these issues add up & im sure I’m forgetting a few, but this has to be one of the worst 2k games I’ve ever played at launch. Hopefully all of this gets sorted, & soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2019, 12:36 AM   #2
Banned

Re: One of the worst game I’ve ever played

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Eye
Like the title says. Why does this game play like such poop? It stutters, the controller input is laggy even offline, online just makes it impossible, passing feels sluggish, everybody moves as if they’re walking on the moon, & players shoot so slow it allows defender to literally travel across the court to come up with a contest. All these issues add up & im sure I’m forgetting a few, but this has to be one of the worst 2k games I’ve ever played at launch. Hopefully all of this gets sorted, & soon.
what system are you on? If its xbox one x all you have to do is go to network and turn xbox live off, and the sluggish slow motion movement will dissapear
Old 09-09-2019, 06:06 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

Do you play on what system and did you buy digital?

I experience 2 things before i tell them i should say i only play Play Now Offline NBA/WNBA, blacktop and 2KU.

1- PS4 Pro Stutters (This is obviously bad.)
2- ULTRA fast gameplay flow, contrary to regular opinions, lol. What i mean by ultra fast gameplay is players all act hectic and crazy and move on skates, don't think like i'm trying to say game is fast what i mean is ULTRA Fast, they all move at greater speeds than i can't even understand what is going on the floor affecting both my controlled and cpu players. And this gameplay speed problem is very bad.

My tv is Samsung KU6300 set on game mode and i experience all on play now offline games. It's very odd and kill the experience.

PS:Overall though i feel the game is the best ever created basketball video game ever but there are some technical issues to work on, that's that.

Last edited by ataman5; 09-09-2019 at 11:55 AM.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:31 AM   #4
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

There's an impression thread, no need to start a new thread about it. Especially when you don't provide the details of what system you are on.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 09-09-2019, 08:41 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Eye
I could not disagree more. Playing on PC this is one of he best games at launch I have ever played from 2K. Yes...the dribble mechanics and player speed is different (so take the time to adjust, troubleshoot by providing more info on your platform, and wait for the actual bugs to gt patched). But for me, this game feels much more like basketball that an arcade game right out of the box. This is some of the best gameplay, player interactions, and ball mechanics in any basketball game I have played.

Here is hoping the devs don't react to over-exaggerated posts like this one and the typical teenage twitter onslaught to patch the quality right out of the game as seems to happen year after year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2019, 08:48 AM   #6
Banned

This is a useless post....... there’s already threads for this and these titles just breed toxicity in the forums, hope a mod locks it before it turns into a **** show like it has in the past

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-09-2019, 02:46 PM   #7
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Closing. Your stuttering issue is most likely tied to your camera being too close. try nosebleed or a pulled out broadcast cam. It is a known bug, that's the workaround for now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »