Home

CPU QB ACC on 25 (All-Pro) working for me

This is a discussion on CPU QB ACC on 25 (All-Pro) working for me within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-12-2019, 08:53 PM   #1
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

OVR: 0
CPU QB ACC on 25 (All-Pro) working for me

Been struggling to win a game on All-Pro using various users' sliders. Mainly due to CPU QBs throwing for 75%+ every single game. I tried everything - increasing Human Pass Coverage, Pass Reaction Time, etc. Nothing helped. So I got experimental, and through several trials finally landed on this fix: CPU QB ACC at 25 and CPU WR Catch at 40.

This is working great for me. I'm in the 3rd year of my CFM with the Cards and my team is greatly improved. I'm winning very close games, nail biters. One game was won on a long bomb TD at the last second.

Setting QB ACC that low doesn't make the game cheese either. Dak still threw 70% and 400 yds on me, and Dallas beat me 26-14. Some games, the CPU QB completion % will be as low as the 50's, but when I'm winning by less than 1 TD, I'm fine with a little lower completion %. Any better, and I'd be losing. I don't think a perfect completion % should be something to chase. I think QBs in Madden have a higher ypc than real life, so even with 50% completion, they're getting 300 yds and scoring.

The game is super fun now, which is my goal. Won the one game with a last second bomb TD, lost to Dallas 2 games ago, and the last game I was up by 8 in the last minute. As the Rams were driving to attempt to tie it, I got an int to end the game. Whew!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2019, 11:18 AM   #2
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: CPU QB ACC on 25 (All-Pro) working for me

So what else you have set? All default? My issue has been running the ball to easy.

PSN: ORLANDORUCKUS
Twitch: hunkerdown
YouTube: ORLANDORUCKUS
Old 09-13-2019, 11:23 AM   #3
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Same here but on all madden

25 is the key
Old 09-13-2019, 12:18 PM   #4
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
So what else you have set? All default? My issue has been running the ball to easy.

PSN: ORLANDORUCKUS
Twitch: hunkerdown
YouTube: ORLANDORUCKUS
check out my slider set

I play with the jets means bad oline good rb

just got in my last test game before I finally start my franchise

in 20 try 63 yard with L.bell managed against the bills in addition there were three run attempts with sam darnold for 16
and three with ty.M for 12 and believe me I hoped for every attempt it opens up a gap

had games where nothing at all went and where I had space as it should be
Old 09-13-2019, 01:32 PM   #5
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob9874
Been struggling to win a game on All-Pro using various users' sliders. Mainly due to CPU QBs throwing for 75%+ every single game. I tried everything - increasing Human Pass Coverage, Pass Reaction Time, etc. Nothing helped. So I got experimental, and through several trials finally landed on this fix: CPU QB ACC at 25 and CPU WR Catch at 40.

This is working great for me. I'm in the 3rd year of my CFM with the Cards and my team is greatly improved. I'm winning very close games, nail biters. One game was won on a long bomb TD at the last second.

Setting QB ACC that low doesn't make the game cheese either. Dak still threw 70% and 400 yds on me, and Dallas beat me 26-14. Some games, the CPU QB completion % will be as low as the 50's, but when I'm winning by less than 1 TD, I'm fine with a little lower completion %. Any better, and I'd be losing. I don't think a perfect completion % should be something to chase. I think QBs in Madden have a higher ypc than real life, so even with 50% completion, they're getting 300 yds and scoring.

The game is super fun now, which is my goal. Won the one game with a last second bomb TD, lost to Dallas 2 games ago, and the last game I was up by 8 in the last minute. As the Rams were driving to attempt to tie it, I got an int to end the game. Whew!
apparently two guys
with the same thought

at the same time

I have spent so much time trying to reach the goal and have never been happier with Madden than today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2019, 03:39 PM   #6
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Yes, everything default. Running depends on the opponent. Some games, I admit I do get 200 yds rushing. Then against good D's (Rams, Dallas, Bears) I struggle to get 50 yds. I'm leaving it default for now.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:28 PM   #7
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

Just played a game where Rodgers threw for 75% (on 25 CPU QB ACC) and I only ran for 21 yards on 18 carries, with run sliders on 50 default. So I think it really depends on the team you play and player ratings. Won 21-19. Time ran out on them as they were close to FG range to win it. A real nail biter. Really liking these sliders, for my ability.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »