Home

Anybody else did not buy Madden to purchase this game instead?

This is a discussion on Anybody else did not buy Madden to purchase this game instead? within the Maximum Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2019, 10:34 PM   #1
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
Anybody else did not buy Madden to purchase this game instead?

I love the nfl and ncaa football, but I rather play a ncaa football game than play madden. I know the teams are made up. I just want to play a college football game again. Hell, I bought a 360 and game a couple of years ago to play it again. I simply could not get over the bad grainy graphics.

I know this game is not going to look like today's madden, but i hope it's better than ncaa 14. I might be disappointed in the game, but I think this team is committed to the consumer.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Operation Sports mobile app
Edit: I wasn't talking about gameplay being better than ncaa 14 or animations. I was talking about graphics.
Bulls

Last edited by cubby blue; 09-23-2019 at 12:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2019, 02:17 AM   #2
Rookie

Arren Dajo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anybody else did not buy Madden to purchase this game instead?

i didn’t buy madden and will purchase this game asap
Old 09-23-2019, 08:38 AM   #3
Rookie

Yeah, I haven't bought Madden in 3 years and was starting to get the itch for a football game again. I decided to pass on it again this year because of MF.
Old 09-23-2019, 09:10 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

I stopped buying Madden (and NHL) every year several years ago. I buy every 2 or 3 years. I did buy Madden last year, so it is MaxFB this year!
Old 09-23-2019, 09:45 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

I only play Madden for the 10 hour window.. not needing anymore after that.

I had hella fun with Maximum Football last year (use it as my high school football base) so I’m excited for what they will bring this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2019, 10:02 AM   #6
Rookie

big09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
I love the nfl and ncaa football, but I rather play a ncaa football game than play madden. I know the teams are made up. I just want to play a college football game again. Hell, I bought a 360 and game a couple of years ago to play it again. I simply could not get over the bad grainy graphics.

I know this game is not going to look like today's madden, but i hope it's better than ncaa 14. I might be disappointed in the game, but I think this team is committed to the consumer.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Operation Sports mobile app
I think you are going to be disappointed with those expectations. There is no chance that this game will be better thank NCAA14, and that is not a negative for this game. My hope is the game is playable and then they can continue to grow the product. EA has a lot more resources so to compare the two products at this time would not be fair. I am looking forward to this game, but we have to remember it will not be EA NCAA19 and hopefully big media members don't tear it apart since it's not.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:31 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by big09
I think you are going to be disappointed with those expectations. There is no chance that this game will be better thank NCAA14, and that is not a negative for this game. My hope is the game is playable and then they can continue to grow the product. EA has a lot more resources so to compare the two products at this time would not be fair. I am looking forward to this game, but we have to remember it will not be EA NCAA19 and hopefully big media members don't tear it apart since it's not.
This. I feel like people are expecting this to be way better than it actually will be and hope they won't crap on it when it isn't close to EA's college game. I just hope for a playable football game not filled with glitches and bugs. IF that happens, I'll be happy. But to answer the OP, no. I bought Madden and will also be buying this on day 1.
Old 09-23-2019, 12:09 PM   #8
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

I picked up Madden and I plan on picking this up too. It's been a long time since we've had a college football game and I personally love fictional stuff. Hell I already have plans for teams since I have a college league in OOTP I'll just use those 12 or so teams that I have as part of a Dynasty for this game.

To expect this to be on the same quality level as a EA or 2k game is foolish and that's not a knock on the game at all. One day maybe it can be but if we support this game and the guys putting the time in now, it'll pay off in the future. I'm excited for this game and can't wait to give it a go.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football »