Home

Unlock New Animations After 95, Yes or NO?

This is a discussion on Unlock New Animations After 95, Yes or NO? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2019, 12:01 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Unlock New Animations After 95, Yes or NO?

So I learned the hard way that reaching attribute minimums to unlock animations does not apply for additional attributes earned after reaching a 95 overall. I have been grinding for several days, playing perfect games to reach a 98 specifically so I could earn the layup and dunk packages at an 80 and 70 respectively. I was obviously very disappointed when despite reaching those levels the animations were still locked. Do you guys think it should be this way, or should we be able to unlock the animations with attributes gained above a 95 overall?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2019, 01:46 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Unlock New Animations After 95, Yes or NO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
So I learned the hard way that reaching attribute minimums to unlock animations does not apply for additional attributes earned after reaching a 95 overall. I have been grinding for several days, playing perfect games to reach a 98 specifically so I could earn the layup and dunk packages at an 80 and 70 respectively. I was obviously very disappointed when despite reaching those levels the animations were still locked. Do you guys think it should be this way, or should we be able to unlock the animations with attributes gained above a 95 overall?
That's weird because when i got to 98 OVR and so had 90 Driving Dunk i could purchase Uber Athletic Tomahawks off One which were previously locked.
Old 09-23-2019, 02:10 AM   #3
Pro

kdurantmvp's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah on my perimeter defender, I was able to unlock more dunks because I reached 80 driving dunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2019, 07:06 AM   #4
Pro

You should be able to unlock additional animations to my knowledge. Not sure why it's not letting you.
Old 09-23-2019, 08:37 AM   #5
Pro

Thanks for the responses. This is genuinely even more disappointing for me now knowing others can unlock animations while I cannot. Are you guys playing on the PS4 or Xbox? I play on the Xbox One X. Last year my player had exactly an 86 ball control but was not able to do any momentum/tier 3 dribble moves until my takeover meter started to fill. On the PS4 it was reported to work properly as intended. I am wondering if this is a similar situation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2019, 11:31 AM   #6
Pro

I ranked up again adding another attribute to each category and it still will not allow me to unlock any of the layup and dunk packages. Example the layup packages are supposed to unlock at an 80 and I have an 81 but they are still locked in the animation store. Clicking on it results in a message saying I need to unlock before I can purchase. Is this happening to anyone else?
Old 10-10-2019, 04:40 AM   #7
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
Bro its just happening the same thing to me! I had 84 contact dunk so right nos i just unlocked 96 overrall so now I have 85 and its not letting me buy the small contact dunks and the elite contact dunks... I thought I would be able to buy it, did you find a way to fix it or keep having the same problem bro?
Old 10-10-2019, 08:13 AM   #8
MVP

I got pro contact dunks with my paint beast for getting 84 driving dunk at 99 OVR

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »