Home

October 2019 Dynasty Week 5 Summary

This is a discussion on October 2019 Dynasty Week 5 Summary within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2019, 06:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
October 2019 Dynasty Week 5 Summary

Central Michigan def NC State (60-59 OT)
By far the greatest game of the week (maybe of all 2019). Both team’s defensive coordinators are furious I’m sure. Senior QB - Q. Dormandy was astounding for CMU as he threw for 378 yards and 5 TDs.

Somehow Coach Shoe was able to motivate his offense to pump out 21 points in the 4th to force overtime, then had the balls to go for 2 after a TD. Incredible play and strategy to take out a power 5.

Tulane def USF (45-14)
The wave is rolling after taking out an American foe. The transfer Blake Barnett did nothing compared to his counter part McMillan. The Tulane QB was able to toss 4 TDs and 270 yards. Rushing seemed to be absent for the Bulls and this was a pass heavy game.

Tulsa def. Memphis (35-10)
Tulsa’s QB had an impressive performance throwing 3 TDs. Really a balanced game for Tulsa as their defense trounced the Tigers in every facet. Tulsa’s WR - J. Palmer is someone to watch out for come season’s end. The man is a force in receptions exceeding 7 yards.

Western Kentucky def. Marshall (38-33)
New comer to the dynasty, Coach Helton had the Hilltoppers working hard in the 4th. They were about to put up 14 to silence the Herd.

Ball State def New Mexico State (24-16)
The Cardinals could not get their legendary running game going against the Aggies. The pass game was led my QB- Drew Plitt who threw 3 TDs and 295 yards. This is the second game where Plitt has had to take over in order to provide the W.

A slight wake up call for Ball State. They’ll need to be better when they get to Central Michigan later in the year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2019, 06:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: October 2019 Dynasty Week 5 Summary

Correction. Ball State def Toledo (63-21)
The Cardinals did whatever they wanted against the Rockets. The pass game was led my QB- Drew Plitt who threw 6TDs and 353 yards. The rushing game was led by RB - Fletcher with 112 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »