Home

October 2019 Online Dynasty Week 6

This is a discussion on October 2019 Online Dynasty Week 6 within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2019, 08:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
October 2019 Online Dynasty Week 6

Miami (OH) def Central Michigan
Coach Shoe and the Chippewas suffered their first loss of the season. It was a hard fought game but CMU couldn’t come out on top in Mount Pleasant. There was a long 4th down that wouldn’t put CMU in a position to steal the game, but fate did not serve the boys from Michigan.

Ball State def. New Mexico State (24-16)
What was scheduled as a cupcake game, Ball State severely struggled in the run game. QB - Drew Plitt brought honor to the house of Scheuman and carried the Cards to victory with a stellar efficiency.

Tulsa def. Rice (45-13)
Though this was a rivalry game, the school that calls themselves the “Harvard of the South” had nothing for the Golden Hurricanes. Tulsa dominated in all facets after the first quarter. Tulsa QB - Z. Smith had an absolutely incredible game throwing for 324 yards and 4 TDs. The drill city is on fire right now!!!

Tulane def. Connecticut
Tulane was able to take care of business as they hosted UCONN this weekend. QB - J. McMillan had an efficient game with 2 pass TDs and 1 rush TD. Stout defense helped the underperforming numbers from the offense. Hopefully they’re prepared for Tulsa in the coming weeks.

Western Kentucky def. FCS Southeast (38-17)
Let’s be honest here, this isn’t what WKU was expecting out of an FCS team. Down 10-7 after the 1st quarter, the Hilltoppers finally got their stuff together. That won’t get it done as they return to conference play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2019, 11:30 PM   #2
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: October 2019 Online Dynasty Week 6

Good stuff ..But can you put it in the SAME post? This thread is for online Dynasties available to join..

Thanks
Old 10-15-2019, 06:04 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscorpion11
Good stuff ..But can you put it in the SAME post? This thread is for online Dynasties available to join..

Thanks

Mine is available to join...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-15-2019, 02:16 PM   #4
Rookie

I think the point it that your kinda spamming the front page my dude. Love the effort you’re putting into though

Rather than make a new post every week just make a new update on a single thread.
Old 10-15-2019, 02:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hower84
I think the point it that your kinda spamming the front page my dude. Love the effort you’re putting into though

Rather than make a new post every week just make a new update on a single thread.

Will do

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2019, 09:15 PM   #6
Rookie

Dynasty will advance tomorrow at 6pm central

Old 10-23-2019, 07:45 PM   #7
Rookie

Advanced US!!!

Old 10-27-2019, 04:57 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallStateGloryDaze
Miami (OH) def Central Michigan
Coach Shoe and the Chippewas suffered their first loss of the season. It was a hard fought game but CMU couldn’t come out on top in Mount Pleasant. There was a long 4th down that wouldn’t put CMU in a position to steal the game, but fate did not serve the boys from Michigan.

Ball State def. New Mexico State (24-16)
What was scheduled as a cupcake game, Ball State severely struggled in the run game. QB - Drew Plitt brought honor to the house of Scheuman and carried the Cards to victory with a stellar efficiency.

Tulsa def. Rice (45-13)
Though this was a rivalry game, the school that calls themselves the “Harvard of the South” had nothing for the Golden Hurricanes. Tulsa dominated in all facets after the first quarter. Tulsa QB - Z. Smith had an absolutely incredible game throwing for 324 yards and 4 TDs. The drill city is on fire right now!!!

Tulane def. Connecticut
Tulane was able to take care of business as they hosted UCONN this weekend. QB - J. McMillan had an efficient game with 2 pass TDs and 1 rush TD. Stout defense helped the underperforming numbers from the offense. Hopefully they’re prepared for Tulsa in the coming weeks.

Western Kentucky def. FCS Southeast (38-17)
Let’s be honest here, this isn’t what WKU was expecting out of an FCS team. Down 10-7 after the 1st quarter, the Hilltoppers finally got their stuff together. That won’t get it done as they return to conference play.

You got any spots left?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »