Home

Generated players retiring (CFM)

This is a discussion on Generated players retiring (CFM) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2019, 02:26 PM   #1
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Generated players retiring (CFM)

I was wondering if any one has ever played Madden deep enough to have Drafted Generated players in Madden to retire or make HOF??I have only played 12 seasons and I've seen players retire early because there not sighed to a team or Overall has gone down and there still young enough to play..So I was thinking of doing it this year play it all the way there and see if I Kan get one of my players I draft to make it in..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2019, 05:12 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Generated players retiring (CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
I was wondering if any one has ever played Madden deep enough to have Drafted Generated players in Madden to retire or make HOF??I have only played 12 seasons and I've seen players retire early because there not sighed to a team or Overall has gone down and there still young enough to play..So I was thinking of doing it this year play it all the way there and see if I Kan get one of my players I draft to make it in..

In 19 I even got to experience some players in Sapp’s fictional classes make the hall of fame!
Old 10-24-2019, 11:35 PM   #3
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi
In 19 I even got to experience some players in Sapp’s fictional classes make the hall of fame!
Bro I plan to try to go deep into my CFM. I'm going to play NCAA 14 and all the players leaving I'ma put them in Madden 20. My thing is I need to knw the different types of QB types frm NCAA 14 so I can match them with that type of player in Madden. Scrambler,Pocket, Balanced and this would be for all player type that's leaving. I have to see what all the QB types and other Positions types to make things realistic. But not seeing anything to give the player away during scouting
Old 10-25-2019, 01:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have, in the past. In 20, I have a couple of guys who are HoF bound (active with over 10,000 legacy), but they haven't retired yet. I have a DE and QB who are in their mid 30's, so they could retire and go in at anytime. I have another OLB that is easily in (30,000 legacy), but he's only 29, so he has a few years still. Edge rushers are ending up with some pretty outrageous legacy scores. There are probably 5-6 new HoF'ers, in this franchise at DE and OLB, each, but no one from the secondary. Only MLB's in are Kuechley and Wagner. Buckner and Cox are in as DT's, I'm pretty sure. The generated guys will start going in over the next season or 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »