Home

NHL Legacy Roster set poll

This is a discussion on NHL Legacy Roster set poll within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2019, 07:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NHL Legacy Roster set poll

I’d like to do a roster set and I’d like to know what everyone would like to use? I’m looking to not do any/few CAP. I may update some ratings depending on roster set.

1. All time. Of sorts. There are quite a bit of legends on the game and hidden. I thought about doing a roster that has NHL rosters that consist of active players that are on the team they started with. ie - Byfuglien on Chicago. AHL rosters that have legends on it and any run off of active players. European and juniors as all time teams. Custom teams would be NCAA all time. There are a lot of players on the game that played collegiate hockey. International teams would be all time Olympic rosters

2. Do current European leagues. I noticed there are a lot of players still kicking around those leagues that are on the game. Might be fun.

3. Maybe some old season rosters. May be a little tough without doing some CAP.

4. Any other ideas welcome.

Curious who still plays the game and if anyone is looking for something different. Not looking to do a current roster set since Reff is already doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by rouss35; 10-28-2019 at 07:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2019, 07:35 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: NHL Legacy Roster set poll

I still play and I think doing the European leagues are a good option. I already started working on reffs roster doing the SHL with 2019-20 players.
My idea is doing the KHL with current rosters. I can work on players already in reffs roster for all euro leagues if you can just do caps of missing players not in the roster and also create team designs for the KHL.
Old 10-29-2019, 07:52 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: NHL Legacy Roster set poll

Current European league rosters would be nice. I have last season Finnish Liiga rosters done but I haven't had time to update to current season because I'm researching some graphical modding stuff all the time . Champions Hockey League would be nice too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »