Home

Warriors freelance different

This is a discussion on Warriors freelance different within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2019, 10:00 AM   #1
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Warriors freelance different

I use warriors freelance usually and have noticed it’s completely different now. Any suggestions to another freelance that is similar to warriors in 2k19? I use Memphis, any other freelances you guys like for an athletic team ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2019, 01:47 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Warriors freelance different

I noticed the same thing, it's a shame because I thought that was a really simple/fun freelance to run. I'm messing with the Clippers freelance currently but it's very different.
Old 11-24-2019, 02:05 PM   #3
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

They changed it because of everyone abusing 5 out online.
Old 11-24-2019, 05:00 PM   #4
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I use warriors freelance usually and have noticed it’s completely different now. Any suggestions to another freelance that is similar to warriors in 2k19? I use Memphis, any other freelances you guys like for an athletic team ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Might want to try out Hawks. But yes, 5 out was busting the meta to such an insane degree online all the 5 out freelances (Bucks, Dubs, Hawks, Clippers, etc.) got taken down to 4 out.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:48 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Might want to try out Hawks. But yes, 5 out was busting the meta to such an insane degree online all the 5 out freelances (Bucks, Dubs, Hawks, Clippers, etc.) got taken down to 4 out.
I don't understand, isn't that what basketball is now? lol I think Hawks is still in but I'd really like to see those freelances come back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2020, 03:34 AM   #6
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMontae
I don't understand, isn't that what basketball is now? lol I think Hawks is still in but I'd really like to see those freelances come back.
I don't disagree, and it wasn't the most elegant solution, but things were a mess online. They still are, but you at least have to try "a little" or at least cheese your balls off to get the same results as before when this was first initiated months back.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:41 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMontae
It is, especially with teams like the Rockets, Bucks, Raptors running it. The problem is in the game unless you have a good enough 1v1 on ball defender, you're going to give up an open 3 if you send a help defender.

In real life, teams will scramble out to the open shooter and rotate to cover the next open shooter, which at the very least forces additional swing passes, which at least gives the defense a chance at recovering if their rotations are on point.

There's really no concept of such effective defensive rotations in the game though, unless you've got amazing stick stills to pull it off manually.

What you can do in the game though is change the help defender frequently to at least keep the ballhandler guessing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »