Home

Sorry for bothering with something dumb... but AutoSave

This is a discussion on Sorry for bothering with something dumb... but AutoSave within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2019, 08:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Sorry for bothering with something dumb... but AutoSave

ANYONE KNOW if I can turn it off?????? And where and how?
I do like 5 different Franchises and I have this huge list because every time it Autosaves.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2019, 08:59 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Sorry for bothering with something dumb... but AutoSave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantF330
ANYONE KNOW if I can turn it off?????? And where and how?
I do like 5 different Franchises and I have this huge list because every time it Autosaves.

Thanks
You can’t turn autsave off anymore.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-22-2019, 02:43 AM   #3
Banned

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

If you havent been. create a save point rename it to something like the teams name or whatever so you know which file is which. You'll still get the autosave file but the save point you create will always be at that spot you created it at and only use the -Autosave file when you load and itll always autosave to the -Autosave suffix. Then you can just delete all of the files associated to dates and not names. Autosave is there in case the game crashes it almost always picks up immediately where the game crashes in my experience
Old 12-22-2019, 02:52 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
If you havent been. create a save point rename it to something like the teams name or whatever so you know which file is which. You'll still get the autosave file but the save point you create will always be at that spot you created it at and only use the -Autosave file when you load and itll always autosave to the -Autosave suffix. Then you can just delete all of the files associated to dates and not names. Autosave is there in case the game crashes it almost always picks up immediately where the game crashes in my experience
Yeah, you have to watch what files you keep. I had to delete a ton of files because i couldnt play the game anymore. Kept getting a too much data warning from the PS4. First you on PS4, i’ve Never seen this happen on xbox. But did notice last year custom playbooks wouldn’t work right if you saved too many playbooks.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-22-2019, 01:49 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks all
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »