Home

Draft picks not correct when using one of the playoff start points for franchise

This is a discussion on Draft picks not correct when using one of the playoff start points for franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2020, 08:03 AM   #1
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Draft picks not correct when using one of the playoff start points for franchise

It’s crazy that this is an issue literally every year, if you go to start a new online franchise using one of the playoff weeks as your starting point the draft picks aren’t correct. It’s a little better if you start during the wildcard weekend instead of the divisional round but the draft order is still incorrect. Usually every year around this time I like to start a new franchise during the playoffs and take over a team that didn’t make it, sim to the offseason and try and build them. This time I was trying to set one up with the Panthers creating Matt Rhule as a custom coach. I started one during the wildcard weekend and simmed to the offseason and the game had the Panthers picking 5th and a few other picks off by a couple of spots. But if you try and start during the divisional round once you sim to the offseason the Panthers are picking something like 26th which makes no sense because they didn’t even make the playoffs.

This is literally an issue every year and if you want to start a new franchise during the playoffs you have to wait for EA to go in and correct it. I just don’t understand how this is always an issue, I remember in 19 the draft order in all of the playoff start points was way off until they finally fixed it later on, I think around the conference championships if I remember correctly. It would be nice if just one time they could get it right from the start but I guess these days that’s just to much to ask of EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2020, 11:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Draft picks not correct when using one of the playoff start points for franchise

Ran into the same issue. I started in week 17 and forced the correct wins and losses for everyone.
Old 01-10-2020, 12:59 PM   #3
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Draft picks not correct when using one of the playoff start points for franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
Ran into the same issue. I started in week 17 and forced the correct wins and losses for everyone.
I've done the same thing in past Madden's but then it just bothers me not having the correct stats for the entire season. Playoff stats don't bother me because the game doesn't track them. But this is just crazy that this is an issue literally every year with this game once we get the playoff start points.
Old 01-10-2020, 05:55 PM   #4
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

When does EA typically fix this?
Old 01-10-2020, 07:29 PM   #5
Rookie

Yeah, it’s really bad and makes starting during the playoffs useless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2020, 08:39 PM   #6
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo
Yeah, it’s really bad and makes starting during the playoffs useless.
How do you start in the Playoffs? Madden doesn’t have a start today like 2K
Old 01-10-2020, 09:21 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
How do you start in the Playoffs? Madden doesn’t have a start today like 2K
You can do it with an online franchise. I do single player. It also makes it impossible to fix some of the contact issues.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:46 PM   #8
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

If I win the next Super Bowl with the Bengals, I was going to start a new CFM with the Lions.

If I do a live roster start in the playoffs all the draft picks and draft order is messed up?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »