Home

Move to a stadium as coach?

This is a discussion on Move to a stadium as coach? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2020, 11:47 AM   #1
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0
Move to a stadium as coach?

Is there a way to move a team to a new stadium as coach and not owner? I absolutely hate having to play as owner with all micromanaging of prices and stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2020, 05:45 PM   #2
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Move to a stadium as coach?

I take control as owner until week 8 when you choose your stadium then retire and resume as coach.
Old 01-26-2020, 05:53 PM   #3
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
I take control as owner until week 8 when you choose your stadium then retire and resume as coach.

Thanks! I never knew about that option. I always thought the game ends once you select "retire". I'll try that.
Old 01-26-2020, 06:41 PM   #4
MVP

speedkills's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Thanks! I never knew about that option. I always thought the game ends once you select "retire". I'll try that.
When you go to the retire screen, it gives you the option to create a new user. Choose that and it retires your owner and it takes you to the team selection screen to start a new coach/owner/player. Just be aware, that once you retire as an owner, you can't ever go back to it for that team as it locks you out for some reason. It doesn't sound like you'd be concerned about that though.
Old 01-26-2020, 07:57 PM   #5
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
When you go to the retire screen, it gives you the option to create a new user. Choose that and it retires your owner and it takes you to the team selection screen to start a new coach/owner/player. Just be aware, that once you retire as an owner, you can't ever go back to it for that team as it locks you out for some reason. It doesn't sound like you'd be concerned about that though.

Yeah, I don't want to be owner, like ever. But doing this, I have to create a new coach? Or can I select the current coach?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2020, 11:46 PM   #6
MVP

speedkills's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Yeah, I don't want to be owner, like ever. But doing this, I have to create a new coach? Or can I select the current coach?
No, you can select the default coach.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:57 PM   #7
Rookie

So can you move the Raiders into Las Vegas? I was curious if the new LA & Las Vegas stadiums were in the game like US Bank was for the Vikings several Madden versions ago
Old 02-05-2020, 10:37 PM   #8
MVP

speedkills's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCWS83
So can you move the Raiders into Las Vegas? I was curious if the new LA & Las Vegas stadiums were in the game like US Bank was for the Vikings several Madden versions ago
Yes, you can move to Las Vegas but unfortunately the new stadiums aren't in the game.

I start a base save file where I take over as owners of the Raiders, Rams, Chargers. I move the Raiders to Las Vegas with the deluxe futuristic stadium and rebuild the Rams and Chargers stadium to the same deluxe spherical stadium. It's not Allegiant nor Sofi stadiums but it's better than the dumps they're currently in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »