Home

Does anyone have any N95 masks?

This is a discussion on Does anyone have any N95 masks? within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2020, 01:37 PM   #1
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21
Does anyone have any N95 masks?

I hope the mods don't mind me making a new thread. I figured I would try on here.

If anyone just happens to have any N95 masks I would appreciate if you sent me a message and I would pay you for it (and pay you to ship it to me). Our hospital has just run out and the county I happen to be working in is right next to NY and is the hardest hit county in CT. Just a random plea in case anyone happened to know of anywhere that had some lying around! Thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2020, 11:37 PM   #2
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Does anyone have any N95 masks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlanta
I hope the mods don't mind me making a new thread. I figured I would try on here.

If anyone just happens to have any N95 masks I would appreciate if you sent me a message and I would pay you for it (and pay you to ship it to me). Our hospital has just run out and the county I happen to be working in is right next to NY and is the hardest hit county in CT. Just a random plea in case anyone happened to know of anywhere that had some lying around! Thank you!
There is a place in my town giving them out to medical professionals. It's one per person. My wife is a nurse and could only get one. She doesn't really need it where she is currently. I will see if I can get my wife to go over there and see if she can get one. I don't know if just one will help, but if I can get my hands on it, and if you want it, I will gladly send it to you for free.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:36 PM   #3
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Does anyone have any N95 masks?

I don't have any but I 3d printed a handful of masks for an organization in my area to try to help, as small as it may be, hopefully many small helps will be many. Please be safe and thank you for your dedication and sacrifice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »