Home

Old 04-09-2020, 06:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Post Season Errors

Has anyone else encountered players making more errors in the post season than in the regular season? For example, I am playing franchise and I acquired Bryan Reynolds from Pits. It’s my second year with him and he is a solid center fielder. I have payed a lot of games over the past two seasons and I can’t recall him making a singe error. I’m in the playoffs and he made 3 errors on fly balls in the first game and 2 in the second.

I have not changed any settings. Errors in sliders have always been at 5 for me. Difficulty pitching HOF. I don’t know if clutch affects fielding but his clutch in high, so that wouldn’t be the cause.

I’m just wondering if this is a glitch or if it’s some sort off intentional added challenge when in the post the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2020, 08:14 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Post Season Errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattp2112
Has anyone else encountered players making more errors in the post season than in the regular season? For example, I am playing franchise and I acquired Bryan Reynolds from Pits. It’s my second year with him and he is a solid center fielder. I have payed a lot of games over the past two seasons and I can’t recall him making a singe error. I’m in the playoffs and he made 3 errors on fly balls in the first game and 2 in the second.

I have not changed any settings. Errors in sliders have always been at 5 for me. Difficulty pitching HOF. I don’t know if clutch affects fielding but his clutch in high, so that wouldn’t be the cause.

I’m just wondering if this is a glitch or if it’s some sort off intentional added challenge when in the post the season.

All the sliders get buffed for CPU and User when you enter Postseason. So you will see a drastic difference from playing postseason than as you were in regular season that’s just how it is

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-09-2020, 10:44 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Post Season Errors

Wow, I didn’t realize that. Thanks for the reply

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »