Home

Old 05-01-2020, 03:08 PM   #1
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2
CPU Offense

This game is still awesome. I love everything about it, but one thing that kind of irks me is the CPU offense, the ball handler in particular. When I play the CPU, I feel like the ball handler just stands there for a good amount of time each possession dribbling the ball and not moving at all. Anything in particular that I can change in order to make the CPU ball handler move a little more instead of just standing in one spot dribbling? It's mainly the point guard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2020, 11:55 PM   #2
MVP

VandyRedskins21's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: CPU Offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
This game is still awesome. I love everything about it, but one thing that kind of irks me is the CPU offense, the ball handler in particular. When I play the CPU, I feel like the ball handler just stands there for a good amount of time each possession dribbling the ball and not moving at all. Anything in particular that I can change in order to make the CPU ball handler move a little more instead of just standing in one spot dribbling? It's mainly the point guard.
CPU offense just runs set plays and while the players are all getting to their spots, the point guard is gonna dribble around for a few seconds.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CPU Offense

Definitely recommend you go through the esoteric thread. There is a lot of good stuff there on CPU playbooks to use that honestly I played without one the other day and I had to quit and restart.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...arcane-23.html

Also, turn the CPU driving slider all the way up to 100 and I'd also bump up the close and medium shot tendencies as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »